The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Yeah he didn’t post like at all in FAM4

He wasn’t my teammate tho

oh wait did she scumread u? lol

imo he’s actually been solvy today

I have to be up early tomorrow

I’m going to go to bed tbh

No she townread me when I was scumreading her and bystander was townreading her but I was townreading bystander*
And then when she asked me how I read bystander I said town so she just… moved bystander up in her list and kept us paired in her reads like that? Lol

*I said “except if you are exactly a wolf with bystander” so I wonder if she decided to just worm her way out by trying to post just enough to get me to townread her

Id go back for past games and look to see if wolf!Phraze has ever not voted a wolf as her first vote but I’m scared of what I’ll find and both those forums don’t exist anymore

Wait yeah we can’t even believe bystander intended to doc me on N1 (unlike how I believe Apo actually did) because sulit jailed her lol

Who continued to push sulit after she claimed jail keeper?

I don’t think they all would’ve been in thread/been able to coordinate that that quickly, given I unvoted soon after I saw Frost vote

Never mind it was probably no one
I do remember Zug said he voted cause no better option
I remember tutuu thought sulit was towny but had faith in my read (oops sorry)
And Luxy I think also said sulit was towny but didn’t think the other wagon was better

Bystander…? I think she probably also didn’t have a strong reason but if Frost is town I guess it wouldn’t matter

Oh yeah, sorry, I reached that conclusion later and also I think it reinforces that phraze is probably a wolf

VOTE: Phraze

Grabbing this vote just because I don’t want to put anyone into quickhammer range yet

1 Like

damn bro was so eager to beat us t here

1 Like

Actually can bystander be paired with Frost? I thought bystander was tunnelling frost or something, was she not on D2?

Mm I still feel like a post like this could pair Bionic with bystander but idk

I lost my place in her ISO but basically i see:

D1 bystander pushing frost but then wagoning hippo and saying later that she stopped pushing frost because Hippo was wolfier and she thought that they were w/v

D2 bystander pushing frost but voting sulit and I lost my place cause the forum borked

D3 bystander pushing frost but voting marluna saying whatever, nobody cares to vote Frost

Idk I think this points at Frost being designated mislunch because his reads and thread pull are not dangerous to wolves on any of those days

And they got out stronger players like hippo and sulit early, and then marluna because lazy consensus (I don’t mean to say frost has played badly, but that he was way less likely to be able to clear himself later)

Anyway that’s all I’ve got for now I’m going to sleep

Like maaaybe you could argue with me that it’s partnered treatment but if so I want receipts

bystander (2): WindwardAway, Apocryphal
sheepsaysmeep (1): Frostwolf103
Frostwolf103 (1): Bionic
Bionic (1): sheepsaysmeep
Phraze (1): Creature

Not Voting (4): LittleLee, Phraze, Luxy, bystander

RIP

RIP

can you please stop saying i did nothing liek os many people say that about my yet haven’t even open my iso since like d2

it’s just upsetting cuz like i’m also trying even though being busy