The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

windward and apo there. it looks good. plus, why not?

also in a dvc i told him something lole he was making a deal out of nothing and like draggin something on when he was arguing with the player someone

bc i’m town nobo

Well, if we lynch incorrectly we lose today. I would’ve thought you’d be a little more cautious

i was town in both

it’s lowkey annoying tho

but this time it’s so fake

fair

What made you decide to unvote?

why should I believe

whats ur role PhrazeReader

when u get a chance, how are u obviously town

because the game didn’t end

PhrazeReader

bruh

it’s actually quite simple. i prob came out of my wolf range around like eod1. as wolf i dont try to influence wagons that much. theres two situations u can assume. one is that ur town (wagons were you and hippo). if thats the case if i was wolf i wouldnt bother or care to push for hippo instead cuz like. this is probably obvious but im p lazy :skull:. like i prefer not to do stuff when not needed. the other case is that ur mafia. if thats true than as wolf like i. just bus lol. i tend to be pretty unsatisfactory with my partners and when i see them. getting wagoned i kind of decide early on that it’s like ok they are gonna die anyways why not kill. you can look at my past wolf games for that cuz its true from meta as well.

obv theres like more stuff thats comes down to like just posting itself but theres an example

and sheep wanted this too so @sheepsayssmeep answer here

1 Like

No

What were you angry about?

bruh u make 0 sense frost one moment ur like my action seems towny and now u tryna policy me :sob:

Bystander can stand behind her jokes, I will not take her stance for it.

I am more angry about something else, the comment of the cakes related to marie antoinette

@Phraze Will you place take it back your comment?

??? i didnt make that ???

what r u actu n like ur mad at me and parking for then

bro needs to get his facts straight

No, my vote stays on. I will not listen to you.

like even i had some doubt before but this shit man :sob:

i think he’s just a wolf