The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Ye that’s why I moved

Fmpov

It makes sense :skull:

But I’ve all been tunneling Frost all game so like

Y’know

So real

If Frost had said he voted Bys for calling him a skibidi toilet I would have townread it too :^)

1 Like

Lmao

Because that is a valid reason to vote someone

Honestly I think I’m just going to trust my gut and go with LittleLee, Creature, WWA and Apo town. If one of you have snowed me well played but in thread interactions have been so towny with wwa and apo. Lee had his deep clear and everyone thinks Creature is town

I will lunch in Bionic, Frost, Bys, Phraze, or sheep, with sheep being the least wolfy of the bunch but also a very good player.

That’s what I’ll do tomorrow before EoD.

1 Like

Tfw four of those names are wagons

No one voting Bys

Oh nvm

I’m leaning Bionic or Phraze because those are the players who’d piss me off losing to their play this game. Bionic the most so

Yeah lmao I just checked that
I guess cause I moved to phraze

Man

Imagine if it really is the case that wolves tried to Powerwolf against us, just to fail at the very end because none of them could be online at the same time :skull:

1 Like

I think Phraze may be the most objectively wolfy tho

And because they got so boxed into the PoE because of Marluna’s death they had to start bussing/distancing in the Frost/Bystander and Frost/Bionic cases

1 Like

Pls be true :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I wouldn’t say frost/bystander just started bussing if they’re w/w, as I said before, bystander has been pushing frost since D1 but has never ended on his wagon so that’s not bussing

Eh, fair

I still think it’s slightly more likely w!bystander than w!frost but for stupid reasons that I think everyone will disagree with

And this reason would not exclude frost on a wolf team, I just think bystander is probably a wolf for it and maybe Bionic