The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Wolves who don’t know my meta frequently try to mislunch me
Wolves who know my meta generally will not. Or they will throw shade without committing.
So personal experience tells me there is at least one wolf on the team who has not played with me much before and thought they could get me voted later in the game

This could also be reasonably explained because my votes have been ass tbh, but it’s more about my name being floated so commonly today and less about the kills

I’m still deciding what to make of sheep’s name also being floated about the same amount

…and Frost, for that matter, bleh

Like I don’t think sheep/Frost/I can all be town but I would also feel immensely bad if I were wrong

Literally just even night PR claims lol

i don’t think this is entirely accurate except maybe on d2 (or whatever the day stulit was elimmed)

on day one i thought hippo was wolfier but unpaired with frost so i thought w/v

d3 sheep claimed the thing so no one would rlly listen. ig i forgot to vote back at the end but it didnt really matter.

today is today obviously

and the reason i voted sulit cuz i was sorta following u and like i honestly kinda forgot but :skull:

1 Like

i’ll go get some games rq

it’s honestly kind of one of my weaknesses as wolf cuz like when i’m deep i look at my teammates and im like why r u so wolfy die

but like i don’t bus my deep teammates unless they lose positioning

1 Like

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/april-showers-reconstructed-signups-filled/8243/119

1 Like

idk how do u add games

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/the-amazing-digital-circus-vigilante-ten-er-game-over-mafia-win/8397/1601

my partner was deeper in this game so idk if it applies but here

that’s all on fol

if u want more look in my mu database im under the same name just make sure to click normal games cuz i have a ton of turbos

Today you’re full of yourself being blatantly wrong, the reason I unvoted now because I am done with my rant.

try not to appeal to emotion challenge (impossible)

?? gorl what

Whatever, I will have to decide your alignment for later.

brothe

Alright I think I can trust you as I have very similar thoughts here.

I believe Bionic/bystander/Frost/Phraze/sheep to hit at least 3 wolves.