The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

:pensive:

Unlucky but also funny tbh

Yeah but we wouldn’t even be in this situation where we can’t find wolves if everyone posted enough
Although I think Lee has posted more than Phraze, no?

You know what, that’s fair, I’m not even gonna argue about it because I think Phraze actually is a wolf and we finally have the wagon we wanted

Fwiw phraze and frost could both be wolves and then of course wolves won’t hammer either one

Idk how much I believe it but frost has been within hammer range for quite a while and more than once today

It’s really the bystander thing that gets me, that she has been pushing frost but has always landed on another wagon

I saw that she tagged me saying it’s not true and she followed me onto sulit on D2, but like, she wolfread frost but settled for hippo on D1 and also wolfread frost but landed on Marluna D3 so I ain’t buying it

Speaking of which I’m gonna skim the games she linked (or at least one of them) when I get home

Mm yeah maybe Zug is right
The voting is just so weird though

Right, I forgot for a bit that phraze was the only potential non-town wagon lmao
But if bystander says it’s true she busses then ???
But like I think even for people who default to bussing as wolves, sometimes it’s just very easy to avoid bussing because you don’t even look that bad for voting a townie because some other townie already made a case on them

I think Zug made a pretty compelling point here about bystander but maybe I shouldn’t be talking cause I was also pushing him? Idk I’ll let the rest of you think about it for yourselves and reach your own conclusions

Oops this linked me to the sign-up thread

wolf bystander is just trying to divert u and waste ur time

honestly I am reading a couple LittleLee games and he’s like 80% just a wolf here lol

I have a particular theory that makes it really bystander/lee w/w but like again that would require bystander being a mega powerwolf this game from the start which is ???

the thing is that I was sold on littlelee town because I was told like haha he was mafia and literally DIDNT POST and now he’s posting a bunch at the start of the game

the initial premise is like a blatant lie; lee makes some decent posts in his wolfgames. those posts happen to resemble his posts here, but I could dive into meta later or something, I assume no one’s gonna be really interested in like flipping to lee just because of this lol

I think some wolf partner saw lee posting above expectations at start of game and POUNCED and called him obvious town for no good reason (I started looking into things with suspicion because of how really empty the opening posts were). the only name that comes to mind based on memory for doing this is bystander. I feel like there were 1-2 other people but they might be dead or something, could double check after a lee wolf flip

1 Like

I saw some discussion of the derpclear I simply dont really find it remotely convincing lol

sorry

I think the world where it works is like one where Wolf!Lee would have been Actively hanging out in wolf chat all the time and then just choosing to stay there and not appear in thread (this is not what I think the case would be with Wolf!Lee). otherwise… I just dont really vibe with the vision; idk if it’s necessary to explain it much further. like barely AI to me, a mistake I think a wolf could easily make. I think I could see the argument as more strong if lee dropped a big wall on tutuu being scum… but then it would probably feel more fake and ‘lol what’ and then it would probably still be basically NAI to me

:skull:

i’m not good at using discourse i linked the wrong thing on accident cuz when u go to completed games it puts both signups and the game thread in there and u call that wolfy what r u on

again, I made a big post about this but I will re-iterate the idea that I feel like Im getting boxed in in a weird way.

Lylo or Mylo is the day where u reconsider everyone. it is the paranoid day. this is like basically the definition of the day. I swear im not some wolf trying to broaden the POE when I say this

people are first putting some people as town at SOD. theyre then looking at a pretty small POE. theyre then putting teams together and being like huh I guess this doesnt feel right and going in circles like but that couldn’t actually be the team right? lol and then again and again. or theyre not even trying to imagine what the team would be, so theyre not realizing that they think all the options in their POE are a bit ehhh (hint these teams are generally not right because 80% of them include me)

in 90% of games I would OMGUS this and be right. but EVERYONE is doing it. trying to write a poe and then put it in a box, while not really having done any new evaluation or consideration today at all. I think Luxy and Apo are good examples of this… and they were like with everyone else my strongest townreads coming into today but now I genuinely suspect them for it: which my point, that suspecting them would be Normal townie behavior today and what I am trying to look for and literally cant find lmaoo. I think Windward has been the towniest today because they have had moments like ahhh I guess this indicates I should reevaluate some of my clears, and also has actually flipped around substantially like flipping phraze into wolf. but if I had to locate Agenda behind this clearing people for not enough and not looking back today and then going ahhh where could the wolves be, then I would be like WWA looks partnered with lee in my confbias mind… there are just too many options… just a minor source of frustration about like why this game is harder to solve lol. I feel like I cant sort anyone based on how theyre playing today which should be different

and also this relates to the point that littlelee is literally scum

it takes one minute to find the actual thread

you are wild

Frostwolf103 (3): Bionic, bystander, Apocryphal
Phraze (3): Creature, WindwardAway, Frostwolf103
Bionic (1): sheepsaysmeep

Not Voting (3): LittleLee, Luxy, Phraze