The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

VOTE: bystander

Leaving this here before I go to work. Have a pleasant evening.

1 Like

Thank you

Is anyone else around? I thought usually there was more chatter around this time

Frostwolf103 (3): Bionic, bystander, Apocryphal
Phraze (3): Creature, WindwardAway, Frostwolf103
Bionic (1): sheepsaysmeep
bystander (1): LittleLee

Not Voting (2): Luxy, Phraze

I think I got the answers I needed from Lee
I want a sanity check from everyone else

Otherwise I’m gonna go do something else and check back in a bit

im like maybe a little bit here but like as I mentioned very in and out today lol rip

do u make anything of lee’s posts

Yeah
He took 14 minutes to vote after my last encouragement post and voted bystander, who did not have any votes on her at the time, instead of tiebreaking

I’ll check his ISO to match it with his latest reads but I think it was an antispew attempt

also did u happen to get anything from looking at bystander stuff

Wonder if they might be afraid of making the losing vote on one of the top wagons

I recall lee townreading bystander for the record lmfao

I know I voted Phraze largely because I didn’t want to risk being the losing vote on bystander

This is his last mention of bystander, no mention of a read on her

But in the same post he agrees with the meta that bystander(?) has given on him, meaning if he’s town he should view bystander as accurate

This was Lee’s post earlier today, saying that flipping Frost or me is optimal, which contradicts the post before that:

And this was in response to Creature saying that sheep looked like a deep wolf

Yeah that’s why I was trying to get him to vote
I wanted to see where he would land, but the fact that he avoided the top wagon means a hammer is very unlikely to happen unless someone moves off another wagon
Which means he doesn’t want a hammer on either of those names

Lol

Oh wait did you mean if he’s town he doesn’t want to make the losing vote?

Yes

I can see town deciding to vote a vanity wagon instead of one of the currently formed wagons in fear of allowing wolves to quickhammer