The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Today? Or in the whole game?

Yesterday.

That hardly helps your case when we don’t know Bionic’s alignment

And if you still think it’s Bionic why aren’t you voting him?

It wouldn’t matter based on where the votes are? I won’t be online at EoD to change it last minute? I haven’t casted a single vote all game and one out of the blue would appear… out of the blue?

Where the votes are currently*

I’ve had my mind changed about Bionic by the start of today, anyway.

First as in to vote out before Marluna.

Ok, but then the question is, why haven’t you voted? You gave a handful of reads, but in a game like this where wolves have good mechanics, and everyone is a power role anyway, the advantage town has is in sheer numbers and voting where they collectively believe a wolf to be. Obviously, we’ve been wrong for 3 days. But what if you vote, don’t you want your opinion to count?

If we’re wrong today, this will be the end of the game, and it’s important for town to consolidate and vote where they think a wolf is most likely to flip.

We have 6 townies and 4 wolves, and those 4 wolves can control the vote easily because we have two wagons built up already. So if you’re not a wolf, you’re essentially allowing wolves to have slightly more control of the flip today, because then it boils down to 4 wolves and only 5 town.

If you are a wolf, then never mind, doesn’t matter if you vote or not lol

I’m trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but I feel like it’s a bit pointless tbh

1 Like

The clear consensus each day felt hard to combat. Perhaps am seriously underestimating the displayed power each one has while being too afraid to falsely call someone out. As that seems to be a running gag this game. But I can see how that can reflect to being seen as wolfy, not wanting to rustle any feathers at all costs. Am just like that I guess.

I wish I was wolf. I would have had you all fooled!!

That’s the thing, it doesn’t matter if you’re wrong. If you’re town, you just keep on going. I couldve stopped and refused to play the game after leading the sulit wagon but I have no reason to be afraid of being scumread for being wrong. I acknowledge that it’s a byproduct, but I still have a responsibility to solve and play to my win condition, which is to eliminate all the wolves. And by continuing to solve, I can both help town win and also prove that I am town. If I sat around being frozen I’d get nothing accomplished and have nothing to show if someone asked me why I should be considered town. Sure, I’ve been wrong, but at least I tried my best.

1 Like

So please, if you’re town, I highly encourage you to stop being afraid of the thread and vote where you believe a wolf is. Whoever that may be, in your mind. Because we need everyone’s votes.

You can take your time, but if you leave the thread without voting, no one is gonna be able to read your alignment correctly, which is a HUGE liability tomorrow if we flip a wolf today and you’re alive tomorrow and are town.

I understand- I can feel your passion for it through my screen- great apologies for my passive behavior all game- you didn’t deserve it one bit-

1 Like

You’re also in the PoE so if the game continues tomorrow you’re pretty likely to be pushed, fyi.
Which, again, is fine by me if you’re a wolf lol.
But if you’re town, you need to actually do something about it.

What better way to take a push than to transfer that momentum onto someone else.

It kind of only works if you have enough credibility for people to believe you?
And considering you haven’t voted at all, that’s… questionable

1 Like