The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

At least this game isn’t a wplfsweep now

what do u think of phraze’s claim

and of voting for sleep today

I thought it was lowkey towny tbh

really can u convince me

Im not 100% decided but so far ive leaned the other way

Probably against it, it just means either me or Windy die and we’re in the same place as yesterday.

today*

I think the shot made sense from Phraze’s perspective.

They we’re complaining prior to Marluna being lynched D3 that the counterwagon on Day 2 wasn’t shot/being wagoned. It made sense for her to shoot the counterwagon to Marluna.

Her not claiming until late because he thought she’d get vig hunted made sense for a player who hasn’t been all around. But I get that she does seem to have at least some awareness of the game.

Someone roleblocked her, and it may have been Zugz
Or Bys lied about the voyeur and there is a wolf doc.

yeah I see that

I still want it at some point (doesnt HAVE to be today) because im more of a tinfoil player lol

if we’re not sleeping and I have a bunch of time today im gonna end up reading ur and wind’s iso’s lol

Phraze said she was just sheeping Wind and Apo when not voting Frost

gah lol

Fair enough, from your perspective if you don’t think Wind and I are locktown or very close to it it makes sense.

From my perspective I just think Wind is locktown and I know I’m town so I don’t think sleeping is beneficial.

(But if Wind and I were wolves we would’ve just ended the game yesterday, especially Wind they had so much threadpull and Creature/Apo were townreading both of us and likely would’ve just followed us/one of us).

the logic of phraze’s approach to the game doesnt really make sense to me (respectfully) but I feel like that technically leans towny in my book lol

but it’s like gah because do I really want to use that to call someone town at this moment in the game

Phraze almost rolled over and died yesterday which also doesn’t make sense

1 Like

the one thing that stands out to me re-reading is that phraze was super obsessed with people “sorting her” and I feel like if i were a vig I’d just be like “wow im gonna clear myself with a town vig shot later” so that sorta thing would never be on my mind.

like I felt like I got the approach but im not 100% sure if this fully vibes with being a role like vig

idk

I would have that mindset as well.

Idk if Phraze would have it though

I think Phraze is lying, there is no player that claimed to be odd roleblocker, not even Zug.

oops

pings

i completely forgot the game xisted

Text