The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

i need to sleep

VOTE: frost

Then think about this logically

Why does Phraze claim N3 Vigilante, why did Phraze’s action failed?

We know Bystander claimed about no visitors on me with her Voyeur action as JOAT.

Does that mean there is another JOAT alive and lied about their claim? This also means whoever is N2 Vigilante also fakeclaimed, meaning Hippo is exactly Rolecop?

But I think Phraze is a liar for claiming N3 Vigilante and is instead N2 Vigilante.

And I promised to the plan to holster myself.

this vote is a WOLF they owlved WONT QUICKKHAMMER IT trust me guys i feel it so hard

Then go to sleep.

okay byeeee

Frostwolf103: N2/N4 Jailkeeper
Luxy: N2 Watcher
Bionic: N2 Alignment Cop
sheepsaysmeep: N2/N4 Roleblocker
Apocryphal: N1/N3 Doctor
LittleLee: N2/N4 Doctor
WindwardAway: N2/N4 Tracker
Phraze: N3 Vigilante

Missing: N2 Vigilante and N1/N3 Roleblocker or JOAT (Rolecop, Tracker, Roleblock)

I forgot to add N3 Alignment Cop, who is likely in between Tutuu and Derps

@WindwardAway who did you track tonight?

@LittleLee who did you heal at N4?

@sheepsaysmeep did you attempt to roleblock somebody?

yeah phraze

frost any sorts of reads or thoughts on most likely scum outside of phraze?

for the record I dont really find mechanical arguments against phraze convincing. first of all I think we know zug was an odd role, so there’s literally like a 50% chance or something that he was a roleblocker? assuming Apo is indeed n1/n3 doctor

but also luxy said something that made me remember scum could have fake claimed along the way, probably fairly easily, and then we could just have the wrong idea of which scum roles are in play

like there is too much plausible deniability to pretend phraze’s claim alone indicates scum

1 Like

I could see a player who has phraze here in the readlist roleblockling phraze I guesss

Its a read list

Previously I want LittleLee executed before Lee claimed since Zug mentioned about slank liking that Rhea picked up.

@sheepsaysmeep you think Bystander told the truth about wolf doctor?

dankpuff

Before you place your vote, do you have opinion with Bystander’s wolf flip and who you think need to be executed next?