The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

This is a MU setup. Has it been theorycrafted whats the optimal way to play? I assume its to not d1 massclaim because nobody brought it up but I dont see why massclaiming d1 isnt better than not. Unless mafia wants to cc they have a pool of 5 roles to claim for 4 people and everyone will need to be accounted for for their story of their night actions (eg a cop claim claiming roleblocked, now you have a cc between them and a roleblocker who could rb that night and a smaller pool for a wolf). Although there are a ton of roleblockers. And roleblockers can roleblock jailkeepers. Im hoping it was accounted for in the design that massclaim isnt optimal because i cant be arsed convincing people or demanding claims if it is optimal

I’m fairly certain we shouldn’t, at least not today. I’d elaborate, as I find setup theory interesting, but I’d rather not have a bunch of players spew their roles.

1 Like

I don’t know

It just feels like it’s fairly easy for me as a wolf to get townread off one post while what it counts is the whole

I’m the n6 bomber

1 Like

Lmao

I love that after n4 this game just becomes mountainous

You don’t have much of a “whole” at the moment: your posts consist of complaining that you have been previously misexecuted, saying you won’t be available much, and then hoping you haven’t been executed yet. If you would like to read me based on your actions, then please take more actions. Do you have any suspicions at the moment?

1 Like

SirDerpsAlot (3): sulit, Apocryphal, tutuu
WindwardAway (1): Bionic
sulit (1): Marluna
tutuu (1): sheepsaysmeep
SirDerpsAlot. (1): Rhea
Phraze (1): Hippopablompoyeetus

Not Voting (9): Frostwolf103, LittleLee, Phraze, Creature, Luxy, Zugzwang, SirDerpsAlot, bystander, WindwardAway

someone noticed me. good job.

@Hippopablompoyeetus why me

post reads

this is like the first interaction we have and you don’t acknowledge my post about you. sus

Bruh Moment

girl

probagky towny though LMAO

1 Like

I agree and im more confident on bys town

ok

why tho

idk i love being talked about

1 Like

I think its a good read and you have exhibited good / pro-town reads on lhf slots in past town games to my memory. iirc as wolf you didnt wanna help town as much by townreading the lhf slots. I also think that as town one of your favorite things to do is make townreads of this structure. For example “this person finds me annoying therefore i think they’re town”. “This is surface level Bad therefore its Good” is what i think you enjoy saying a lot

1 Like