The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Fuck if I know

Does bystander townread 2 of his buddies Day 1, or is this a rule of three on LittleLee?

Personally lean towards rule of three

If only because it feels like Bionic was supposed to be the misyeet to win the game

If bystander fakeclaimed and phraze wasn’t aware then yes

But it’s not a CC since Phraze failed her action and bystander said she didn’t see anyone
since it could also mean phraze was roleblocked by whoever the joat or odd night roleblocker is

This was after I cased Bionic - he defends him a bit and then votes him and then unvotes right after

More defence of Bionic

Defence of Lee

Is this TMI on Frost lmao

Also bystander constantly pushes on Frost and votes them, and then unvotes or votes someone else constantly throughout Day 1 and 2

Bys also spends a lot of time trying to pair Frost and sheep, which I think may be a good look for sheep. But I guess that is based on the mech sheep outed.

I kinda felt conf!biased reading this ISO lol

And if that’s the case, it’s probably the odd night roleblocker that’s a wolf if phraze is town

Yeah I did my duty reading her ISO yesterday and decided I’m not doing it again today lol
I got what I needed from it imo

Takeaways:

Bys defends Bionic, but votes them, unvotes, and then defends Bionic

LittleLee and Phraze were called hard town by bys for most of the game

Bys has pushed Frost basically all game and has voted him a lot, but then unvotes or goes elswhere.

Bys pairs Frost and sheep as a wolfteam a lot, but I think it started during the mech claim from sheep.

1 Like

If I wanted to be a chad I would say to kill someone other than frost today because as long as he’s alive and pushing me, I won’t die :smirk:

(ftr I think that’s totally stupid and we kill the most obvious wolf, which is exactly what frost is NOT doing from his pov)

first things first…

omfg the game is on and omfg the game is on

my new job is lit. cake was so worth it.

now what’s next?

1 Like

lol

no reason to

skill issue

Its not theatre, I really want Bystander bygones

It will be easier to determine by executing Bionic before anything else.

I wont change what I claimed: I holstered that night.

I holstered so I wont interfere with the results.

why would you holster?

The amazing thing turns out: You are somehow ‘blocked’

waste of night actions. sus.