The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Good talk, lets do more often

Truly

Hmm, Phraze hasn’t returned from ISO analysis. What do you think of that post however?

I kinda think if Phraze were a wolf, bystander would’ve settled for voting her yesterday to gain credit?
Or at least that phraze would’ve stopped bringing up how bystander pinged her for the reason that she didn’t engage. Seems almost a bit too mundane of a reason for a wolf to push their partner.

@Frostwolf103 sorry if you already answered this, maybe it got eaten by the mobile forum loading. But other than the thunderdome, do you find reasons to think sheep is a wolf?

Did bystander talk about sheep?

I mean I probably could if u think it’s a good use of my time (I wanted to be reading apo games lmao), but also I only have like a couple hours in the rest of this day phase

idk

zug asked me this early on like sod3 and I was internally like yes I could!! but then I was too lazy → the jaillkeep thing

there’s also a lot of stuff today that I think town!me would lean scum but im honestly sort of just tuning out because I dont have motivation to like… read his posts today, knowing I basically dont get there on u being wolf + figuring he’d probably be in antispew. like I have had many genuine moments in the past 24 hours where I was like, hey frost did a pretty scummy thing!! and I could write 2 paragraphs explaining why it’s scummy, ehhh im too lazy he’s a wolf and people seem on the same page as me, so I’ll just work on solving the rest of the game assuming frost wolf instead

for example, just off the top of my head the pushing ‘phraze is n2 vig’ thing. I think respectfully this just does not have enough logical basis that ive tried to talk to him about. I can get where the idea initially comes from like hey phraze could be n2 vig because theyre the only one who hasn’t claimed something! but there are simply like so many mechanical worlds where phraze is not the n2 vig that it’s not funny, and I think him pushing something like that so strongly (it basically constitutes his whole phraze push afaict) is just slightly scummy. To be aware that there are things going on that we dont understand, and we dont know enough, is towny in this setup. to act like there’s one obvious explanation is very scummy.
it’s also ironic because FMPOV I guess in order to explain the N2 roleblock thing he had to do something fancy mechanically with the wolves that like seems to village like ‘huh what are the possible explanations for this?’ so FMPOV he like fully knows the logic this whole time lol
idk If I should’ve included that tidbit idk if it benefits us but oh well

I also just. both these things stem from me maybe not fully understanding his pov mechanically which is a bit scary. but his progressions today just dont make sense to me but do make sense from like a wolf flailing and trying to figure out how he can proceed in an OK way. like at some point he was like ok I accept that I have to go to sheep vote, but then suddenly he doesn’t want to go to sheep vote anymore? I guess basically his play makes sense to me in the world where our poe is good, and he’s with some more-nothingburger teammates who aren’t around and realizes he has to figure something out that works well. I think it is textbook flailing. His play probably makes my apo tinfoil not make sense unless apo is like really unconfident solo’ing and told this to frost or something lol.

also im inserting this at the bottom I just thought of it while writing this post lol. I think as scum I would roleblock frost (and thus be tracked to frost). a) it makes sense for town!sheep (I really really really strongly considered it here)
b) im a big believer about like maximizing amount of kills. like as scum I would probably want to block town!frost to guarantee the nightkill goes through, and genuinely not care if windward gets a guilty if the nightkill succeeds; it’s worth it (so I wouldnt block wind instead)
c) I think I would think through the possibility that wind would get this result and I’d have to 1v1 frost, and I’d just prefer not to as wolf because I claimed inno on him so it’s kinda awkward/disjointed/stuff

1 Like

how is this the conclusion after frost quotes me panicking when someone has 2 votes lol

I just thought of another explanation for the Frost jailkeep/strongman thing which is just like, wolves had one of the strongman roles (very very reasonable, looking at odd tracker and rolecop), they strongmanned tutuu (???)idk, then frost was like woe I jailkept tutuu there must have been a strongman! and then he got lucky that I blocked him lmfaoo

I dunno like again each of these individual theories seem unlikely to happen on their own im just guessing for fun

Windward, in fact.

2 Likes

This was the general thought process behind the prior vote.
Previous thoughts I had on bystander was that she was riding on her initial town reads the first day or so after going quiet. Believing both Frost and Phraze were town, potentially playing into wolves’ hands didn’t seem right.

1 Like

Up until today, I thought he’s fine.

1 Like

Yeah that’s the correct course of action.

I asked frostwolf if he had any reasons why windward might be wolf. he said no

windward asked frostwolf if he had any reasons why I might be wolf. he said no

except he doesnt really have interest in finding out which of us has which likeliness of being wolf. when I asked him he said “you expect me to read 2000 posts?” no… but thats like actually the only thing that makes sense for you to do if you dont have intuition about who’s the scum between the 2 of us

it’s just not really the town POV here

1 Like

I guess I should be 1v1’ing frost here but I was just too lazy to participate

thats my b

1 Like

Before Day 5

1 Like

Dont try it :stuck_out_tongue:

yes but let’s say you’re town. the one main thing you can do today to try to win the game / prevent a loss is find out which of us is a wolf. so it would only make sense for you to be looking at all the before day 5 stuff. that is basic lylo; you have two potential candidates so you want to sort between them

it straight up doesnt make sense that that’s not really what you’re doing (doesnt to me feel like you’re really solving today altogether)

I was looking at other players, this whole thing with Wind being blocked is a mafia ploy I am not willing to address, the mafia would kill me, you or Wind for all I care. They know they cant keep up that trap

That is something for Final 5 or 3