The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

VOTE: [vote][vote][vote][vote][vote][vote][vote][vote][vote][vote]Name[/vote][/vote][/vote][/vote][/vote][/vote][/vote][/vote][/vote][/vote]

The trick is to just not care

i have lots of fav games

it’s more of memorable games than games where i played well though. although theres a bit of between

esp games where i meet ppl that i like for th efirst time

1 Like

I don’t remember like any games

Easier said than done!

Mood

ok random rant time

1. first forum game - wolfed. my teammates nonexistant, went close to lylo and then like, slipped on mech basically and kept saying oh i misread but i was being socially tr a lot so they believed me but then something someting happened and i still died but it was very fun
  2. like the 2nd one. it was witch hunt. it was just funny, i met a good friend in that game. cuz i postcapped with a ton of “lols” in response to walls casing me scum (i was town)
  3. first mash, wolf, anon. got caught killing as night vig but i screamed how i was doctor for like a full hour since the out of the check till eod and survived that day (i was fake poisoned though but it was funny still)
  4. mentor game 3/3 d2 town. good experience had 2 goated mentors so ya. anyways it was kinda trauma cuz crazy stuff went down that game. (someone wrongly ogid read a subbed out slot and gave it my mentor who subbed out and then haha ate fest and a player in the game was a banned persons alt so fun hehehee WE |LOST.)
  5. theres probably a lot more i liked but i forget ’
  6. OH YEAH this flipless game funny af everyone had a personal wincon and a group wincon i was scum and my personal quest fwas to kill 2/3 of the people who had these flavors (unrelated to alignment rand) and 2/3 of those people were my scummates! LOL but i won BOTH. also it was rlly funny anyways
  7. some turbos where i absolutely threw as joat like i stacked with wolves on my cop check and vig. and LOL. theres one where n1 i stacked my cop check with mafia or som n2 i idled :skull: fogot i was joat and then like IDLED AGAIN or something or like stacked the next night i forgot but i had a vig in f4 and we won

spryr

ok solve the game @sheepsaysmeep

this seems like an appropriate moment to say that I am soon embarking for vacation and might like barely even make it to the rest of the day tbh

1 Like

damn everyone is posting towny i dont know who’s mafia

UNVOTE

wolfing exhausts me a lot. towning much less so but i dont know anything and i feel lost. maybe i’ve just squeezed out most of the fun out of mafia. maybe i need like a couple of years break before i play again. that way it will feel a lot more exciting like it used to

I think tutuu’s responses to hippo were probably town. I dont really feel like finding a super good way to describe it clearly, if I had to try it’s almost like TWTBAW?? but idk lol. like he went very strong on hippo, didnt really address others who might be poking at him, didnt really try to move past it by creating some super towny solving moment. it didnt seem like a tactical self-defense.

I think rhea seems like the sort of player who’s generally nearly impossible for me to read and it’s going to frustrate me lmoa., there were some good threads of continuity in the catch-up that were lean town tho but yea idk

VOTE: Marluna

TBH

actually that feels like a bad d1-elim in principle lol

VOTE: WindwardAway

idk lol wish I had more free time

bionic is probably dropping down for me like just due to decent loads of meh-ness lol, but idk I prob would not push that today

apo also pings my gut pretty hard sometimes but that is also for another day’s exploration lol

actually this might be legit one of the townier posts in the game to me

like at least imaging rhea as a villager, as a wolf I would not see Rhea’s like remarkable entrance into this game and then potentially tilt them lol like this would fully provoke a lot of people

SirDerpsAlot (3): sulit, Apocryphal, Rhea
WindwardAway (2): Bionic, sheepsaysmeep
sulit (1): Marluna
Phraze (1): Hippopablompoyeetus

Not Voting (10): Frostwolf103, LittleLee, Phraze, Creature, Luxy, Zugzwang, SirDerpsAlot, WindwardAway, tutuu, bystander