The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

@Hippopablompoyeetus sorry if i was too stern, i hope that i wasnt. fmpov i was just being literal. ideally there are questions and accusations and defense and responses, but i didn’t find tangible things for me to defend myself from your push, like for example zug quoting instances from past games and asking me “why?” questions. fmpov your push was “my gut says tutuu mafia” → “everyone listen to me, my gut says tutuu mafia, kill tutuu” → the only adequate response to that that “speaks the same language” was “stop listening to your gut, then”, at least fmpov

1 Like

ideally i just explicitly say that in future instances when im scumread due to gut. to clear up miscommunications, and it would be more comfortable. that was my intention. “can you explain why do you think im mafia” “idk just gut” “okay well id like to ask of you to stop listening to your gut, i dont have anything else to respond to”. that would be preferrable

1 Like

Nah dw im not convinced its you tbh i was just acting super confident to get stuff moving and cuz i was bored

1 Like

Yeah, the read wasn’t based on sulit as an individual and more what I would do if I was a wolf in sulit’s position there.

Ditto ^^^

Like I would prefer not to post at all and come on when I could post and put effort in to actually get townread etc.

I don’t think tutuu voted me? They were simply making a read based on what they’ve seen in previous games and not directly about me or based on what I’d do if I was a wolf.

Lol what

I am town, remove your vote at once. (I know you still have on me spiritually)

Rhea’s catch up post will do nicely to bring me up to speed.

Yeah I agree completely with this, Zugz’ opening was towny to me and his solving felt genuine.

Windy didn’t immediately ping me as towny which slightly worries me tbh

1 Like

That’s not the end of the world, when did you pick up he’s towny later on?

I haven’t got that far yet

I don’t have a townread on them atp

1 Like

Yeah unfortunately there was very little to work with at that time :man_shrugging:

This list is essentially spot on to where I am at the moment, probably push Marluna down a level and I’m null on Creature. Probably push up bystander to lt.

I think Rhea is towny from it tbh

Fair point, I was asking if you have any interaction with Wind. That would have answered by looking at your ISO instead. Still I need to know your opinion on Wind

I find Windy to be a person who does think a lot about how their posts come across as town or wolf and spends time crafting them, however, genuinely when their town their posts tend to exude towniness while as a wolf they feel pretty neutral? It’s mainly a vibe thing tbh

It exuded a lot of frustration the whole “don’t be a hero” thing. But I feel in isolation that could come as either alignment tbh.

I did have a feeling though that it felt like an attempt to discredit the read than actually counter it?