The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Yeah I started that wagon because I thought Bionic was super wolfy from his entrance plus the way nobody reacted to it, but despite everyone saying he’s scummy nobody really seemed to want to commit to flipping him

And he was the super risky late-game flip that nobody wanted to touch for fear of being wrong, except for you lol
And sheep if you count him parking on a partner he knew wouldn’t flip, that’s why I said his vote looked sus

Poor Lee, his only vote all game was on a wolf and he was correct as town but still got PoE’d

Yeah, that’s what I saw too

1 Like

He did that to avoid getting accused for piling/bussing Bionic if that occurs

1 Like

Honestly I couldve maybe put more of the team together in my head if I’d invested more time in solving, like if we’d seen a wolf flip much earlier we would’ve had such a different game

Oh well, it makes sense you were able to put the team together because you were PoE for long enough to see what the wolves were doing

1 Like

It’s so unfortunate most of our good PRs died though lol

Wolves sure love to put me on last to execute and even try to manipulate me (Singers FM) to avoid getting conviction from me.

It always happens :joy_cat:

2 Likes

GOATwolf103

2 Likes

hi hippo! sorry for doing you dirty

it was totally beacuse you were right and i thought you might succeeded on pushing me later

1 Like

@WindwardAway you have now seen a town member say this :^)

1 Like

Oh true lmao

I usually don’t like posting in postgames after a loss, but I felt the need to say that EOD4 was one of my happiest mafia moments

Thank you WWA, Apo and Luxy (and also Phraze despite being wolf-aligned) for making that EOD quite fun

4 Likes

Good game, everybody. I do not have much to say, given the short period of time that I was in it. Thank you all for playing regardless.

3 Likes

Yes, I’m glad we could all find each other and attempt to turn things around. Unfortunately there were just too many slankers/lolcatters this game.

I’m the best.