The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

What do you mean by this? Do you mean that Hippo’s posts sound wolfy? Or that his posts don’t contain a lot of content?

Ftr I think Luxy and sulit are kinda unlikely to be w/w, so tutuu may be right.
I reached that conclusion because sulit isn’t wolfy, though, not because of their (lack of) interaction after Luxy made that light townread on sulit. I still think it kinda stands out, but it seems less important that I was attributing earlier.

I don’t think it was towny at all, but only leaving a vote on sulit and saying it was opportunistic and dipping doesn’t give me much info tbh
I think Marluna is easier to read as the game progresses, however, so I’d like to see them post more.

My take on this, purely because I know I’m town and not sulit’s partner, is that it makes sulit towny because they could’ve just left their vote on me as a shrugvote if they were wolfing. From an uninformed perspective I would’ve agreed with you that it is more likely to come from a wolf, and I would also say in general it comes from wolves trying not to accidentally wagon their own partners. But since I’m town, I think sulit hopping OFF a town wagon self-consciously makes it less likely that sulit is a wolf.

wolfy lol

for one why use someone else’s shit ive never seen you do that b4

and if ur town u wouldn’t even know to trust rhea or not

prob frost w, rhea v

VOTE: frostwolf103

this feels agendad

why use meta using only one instance

i should probably quote shit

too lazy

i do think the luxy read was kind of lazy though

whatever

THIS IN conjtunction LMAO bye

This seems inconsistent - are you reading me off that one read on sulit or are you voting me for other reasons? If that one read is not as important surely that would have you reconsidering?

And like one game example of where highposters were wolves but that wasn’t actually what I was saying.

I was saying that when the high posters were posting it felt villagery, rather than reading them as town simply because they were high posting

1 Like

It is wolfy and nothingburger on the rest, he says he found another mafia after believing he thinks I am wolfy because I have been absent the first half of the day would mean wolfmeta to me.

Furthermore as I point out his post he ‘found’ another wolf, is it about Phraze? Is his vote validated on me both and Phraze because of being slankiness?

Nah it stinks of nothingburger.

UNVOTE frost idek

savev me

u reminded me abt hippo

he kind of feels forceful with reads like when i wolfed with him