The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

I’ve read the thread now - light wolf as I noted above.
Would like to see Windy post more tbh

Where I’m at right now:

1. Rhea - Townlean
  2. Frostwolf103 - Null
  3. LittleLee - Light Townlean
  4. Phraze - Null
  5. Creature - Null
  6. Apocryphal - Light Townlean
  7. Hippopablompoyeetus - Townlean
  8. Zugzwang - Townlean
  9. Tutuu - Very Light Townlean
  10. Bionic - Light Townlean
  11. sheepsaysmeep - Light Townlean
  12. sulit - Light Townlean
  13. SirDerpsALot - Null
  14. bystander - Light Townlean
  15. WindwardAway - Light Wolflean
  16. Marluna - Light Wolflean

The thread did feel overall very comfortable and like most people were genuinely discussing where their reads were at etc. I think a lot of the higher posters could be town off of that tbh.

VOTE: FrostWolf

Alright I’ve gotta dip but ping me with any questions

Wolfy pop up

VOTE: Hippo

1 Like

Nah its fine, I am keeping that vote on you.

Your content is bad.

1 Like

So can deep wolves, remember Singers FM

So it needs contrary for this, Luxy.

1 Like

That’s actually why I asked tutuu why he thought sulit and luxy weren’t w/w
Because I didn’t like luxy’s read

I’m not gonna post much so you guys just need to read me off of whatever content I have, if you’re town :person_shrugging:

This is incorrect and exactly why I was poking at tutuu. My point was that Luxy’s read looked like a light defense of a wolf partner. I wanted to know why tutuu didn’t think it was the case.

Am I missing something? The last post I saw in which you quoted me, you said my posts were wolfy but maybe you just think my posting type/personality is wolfy. I didn’t interpret that as a townread on me.

This, for example. I was the only one posting in the thread and I posted that right after I sent the previous post. I said that because I realized the line where I tagged tutuu to respond was kind of easy to miss.

Do you just never look at your own posts immediately after posting them? Why is that a wolfy thing to do?

Well, if you were familiar with how I played, you would probably notice that I always read my own posts right after posting them, and sometimes later too. It’s not something that points to my being any particular alignment.

I also never said tutuu was wrong. I was pointing out that I don’t believe that Luxy/sulit can’t both be wolves, and wanted to know why tutuu had reached their conclusion.

GTH Zugzwang and sheepsaysmeep are towny
I don’t feel like giving an opinion on the rest of you yet

What’s the reasoning behind the Derps wagon?

I did play in FAM4 though lol

I’m selectively skimming, btw. Absolutely no chance I’m backreading everything unless it becomes relevant. Which on D1, it’s not.

Gonna throw out a half-baked thought that ApoThau and sulit are not w/w because of their brief interaction regarding RVS

i don’t particularly think either of them is mafia, though

VOTE: Luxy

1 Like