The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

why would u assume i thought u guys we’re w/w even tho u just scumread him

grr

…he literally said it was Bionic not long after that, didn’t he?
I don’t really think it’s indicative of alignment that Hippo isn’t giving reasoning, because I’ve seen him do it before as both alignments. But I feel like you’re either misunderstanding or misrepresenting something about Hippo’s push on you, and I’m not sure which one it is.

On second thought, I’ll reread Hippo’s posts again

so
did you change your opinion? because I was disagreeing with you here

I’m confused, it looks like hippo scumread bionic then townread and then scumread again?

I was referring to the explanation in my post above

1 Like

This confuses me even more.
I don’t see anything about Frost lowposting in wolf meta, nor do I see any other reason given.
Nor for the Phraze vote, but I’m ngl, if Phraze doesn’t do something within the next game day I would probably also vote there. I think she’s fairly polarized, and I’ve seen her wolf games many times and she hard slanks as a wolf.

Here

I’ll quote the other Luxy post I think is wolfy, one sec

9 times out of 10, I only ever see wolves make this kind of post about me.

towny

I found you as town in like 10 seconds in FAM4

altho i disagree with that statement

its nai

Yes and in FAM4 Achro made an almost identical post to what you said here, saying the fact that I didn’t immediately towntell was wolfy. I caught him on that and it took DAYS for anyone to follow up on him.

problem is leikc

wwa town

Maybe in general it is, but I guess I have seen a disproportionate number of times where only wolves have made that statement about me on D1 in games where I am town.

Nyello

I mean I guess that’s fair, but I’m not Achro

I was more getting at that I can usually tell if you’re town very quickly and your first set of posting didn’t give me anything