The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Windward obvtown

Why should I care whether my posts sound towny or not? I’m town, I’m not trying to make it obvious. I’m trying to read people off of how they react to my posts, and I’m getting more or less exactly what I wanted in terms of information.

The fact that you’re continuing to debate this with me just makes me more confident you’re scum, FYI.

I don’t think I insinuated this?

That was my light read on you based off your first like 10 posts

No, but the way this conversation is going reeks of being caught for the wrong reasons.

I had made less than 10 posts at that point, I think. I’m not saying it’s wrong to think they weren’t towny. I’m saying that the early commentary that I’m not obviously town in the first handful of posts is wolfy.

Okay

Fwiw I think this has helped me find you townier

That is almost always from a wolf wanting an excuse to push an LHF.

And yes, I’m aware you don’t play the same as Achro. But I have seen this from other wolves, too, so I’m making the general statement that when someone says they’re worried because I’m not obvtown on D1 after a couple of posts, they are usually wolfing.

1 Like

Look I’d hardly say you’re LHF

But I feel like we’re just going in circles here

I think I get misyeeted like 50% of the time these days

News to me :man_shrugging:

1 Like

yes

Ty for the concurrence

I think hippo was just putting pressure there tbh

I find this post ingenuine

Going to head to sleep - as much as everyone is complaining about day start/end time it is great for me since I can be online at EoD and prior :grin:

But is it chronically misyote D1 or chronically misyote in general?

D1 means lhf, otherwise it depends

Lhf specifically means someone who is easy for the mafia to push and kill. Largely this means low posters and those who chronically just kind of have bad posts.

Which is different from someone who gets fear killed in the midgame by town (and mafia) because other people just cannot read them.

Nah the wolf meta is bullshit deduction, Sulit

>everyone

I’m pretty it was 90% me

I swear At least 3 people said they didn’t vote for the time lol