The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

I had micro townreads on pretty much everyone. Like i can see everyone flipping town

Mafia moment

1 Like

Yeah I’ve noticed that lol

How to be werewolf expert:

Just town read everyone, you’re guaranteed to be right about 75% of the time

2 Likes

I think im quite afraid of being wrong on a scumread. But also i dont think the way to fix that is to be confident in a scumread because if im wrong that doesnt help

1 Like

But in seriousness, if you suck at finding wolves, I recommend getting good at finding town.

If you can make an accurate towncore and kill everyone outside of it, you win games.

1 Like

Addendums:

Rhea + WWA w/w is possible, i dont think v/w

Hippo + Apo w/w is possible, i dont think v/w

Sulit possible w if Luxy v

Big +1 to this
Also ignore people saying that only hunting for townreads is wolfy
I’ve gotten that a lot and it’s utter bullshit if you end up being accurate
If anything, wolves like to say that just to prevent you from forming a correct towncore

omgus

Personally I wouldn’t rule out v/w because I don’t townread Rhea
I somehow feel like I am expected to, but what worries me is that they ARE getting a lot of townreads already, and I worry it means they’re set up to go deepwolfing.

1 Like

I am

Pretty sure you have the least room to talk about Omgus in this game

Actually

Nya

VOTE: hippo

I didnt omgus u i was trolling i think ur town but was annoyed by ur double standard so thought id annoy u a bit

I dont think youre expected to at least i dont, ive seen her as both alignments so its a meta read from me, its not my first time playing with her and just giving her a free townread because shes posting lots and posting good

1 Like

Addendum to the addendum:

Rhea + Creature w/w also makes a ton of sense

Virtually indistinguishable

(On some level, fair, on another level I recognize that the way I play is utter shit. I just struggle to play properly because of my brain being a bitch)

Pretty sure you recognize im likely town but find me irritating but go off i guess

To be fair

I forget my reads sometimes :wowee:

1 Like

I didn’t mean me personally, sorry, I meant that I didn’t see any reasoning other than that she’s effort posting
And it feels like the reasoning is more that she’s effort posting and not about the content of her posts

1 Like

yas