The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Take into account my rampant vocality

It was probably 3 people, but I simply talk too much

We love a yapping queen

Tyty

Okay but fr now gn

WWA feels really towny to me. You have to remember she naturally sounds kinda scummy / odd / non-convential

This is Frost’s new town meta. He could still be wolf playing up to his town meta but I’m pretty sure he isn’t playint in like an “exclusively” scum meta, even if he might seem non-conventional

I’d vote SDA or Luxy atp. I don’t feel confident on either. Luxy is very mild wolf feeling overall. SDA is in a “chill” meta atm, like he’s on a beach. He was inactive his last town game here. I don’t think that him napping is wolf-indicative. It would be a =rand flip imo

1 Like

Yeah WWA mega town

VOTE: Luxy

@sulit I am pretty sure Hippo didnt vote me for pressure

I agree that Luxy feels more likely to be a wolf flip tbh

SDA, despite being a spicy read earlier in the game day, now is just a case of poking something hoping for something to happen just for nothing to happen.

2 Likes

Pressure votes aren’t real

They only work when they’re virtually indistinguishable from “I genuinely want to kill this person” votes

This probably contradicts what I said earlier with Rhea about Phraze

I don’t care

That was past Apo being unable to form words to express why she wanted give Phraze at least a day to do something

Zugzwang
WindwardAway
Rhea
Hippo

bystander
sulit
Apo

LitteLee
Phraze
Creature

(Townreads on all the players above)

Rest of the players

(I dont feel right to list Luxy as a scumread despite voting them, it’s very minor)

In general and not usually D1
I am considered a bad poster that people can’t read lmao

1 Like

Tragic

(this is only partly a joke, I think people off-site can’t read me)

Also a mood tbh

1 Like

I don’t think Hippos vote was wolfy, I just wasn’t sure where you drew your conclusion from
I thought it was just something you assumed without actual evidence for

People who are new to my bullshit frequently will scum read me

At least, historically.

I think nowadays it’s a flip of a coin

1 Like