The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

This is not something I would have thought to check, and it is a good point.

How are you doing, @LittleLee? How much have you read, and do you have any thoughts on the game at the moment?

1 Like

Okay im not gonna go crazy but im just saying hypotethically if i were to go goblin mode id say

Luxy Zug Sheep Bionic woof woof

Tbh I would love to be part of such a wolfteam

2 Likes

Okay nvm that’s not the wolfteam. Dang it i was close

I think sheep is probably town

1 Like

Ok so we either have a sort by post count wolf team or we have deep woofers and i say kill zug if we chop a few slankers and they all flip town

Have you considered we could have both :thinking:

2 Likes

Good suggestion Watson. Thats why I have you as my assistant

1 Like

Do you promise you’re town then? Cuz I don’t want to be a smelly wolf’s assistant

1 Like

For posterity sake bionic is literally mafia and imma quote this post game.

1 Like

Pinky promise why would i lie

1 Like

I will add to this and say that I usually also find town!Luxy pretty early, and I’m still not seeing it here.

1 Like

spicy

Luxy (5): WindwardAway, tutuu, Apocryphal, Bionic, SirDerpsAlot

2 Likes

I’ll add a caveat here, I don’t think I’ve ever played with wolf!Luxy so my meta knowledge of how he plays is incomplete. I’m not making a meta read on him. I’m reading him off of what I consider to be a behavior I see more often from wolves dancing around my slot in the early game.

Yeah like I said, spicy.

Am doing well. I haven’t started reading today, yet.
With the lack of new points to bring up, being in agreement with the reads taken place the preceding day, I felt safe enough to let it transpire on its own, as simply pointing out agreement with nothing to add didn’t feel worthwhile. I’ll try for this more if it’s generally better received to do so.

I will note that bystander’s impatience to play feels very town. Based on my memory of wolfing with them. Simply, it’s an exact opposite to how they acted. I’d imagine a wolf wouldn’t be one to attempt to initiate by far, the most.

1 Like

hi chat

1 Like

Hyello

1 Like

anyone familiar with creatures wolf meta