The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

I feel as though I should have some opinion at all on Marluna’s behavior here, but I do not. It is hard to find somebody as town if they do not seem to want to prove themselves town or participate in the game at all. It is quite difficult to identify what win condition somebody is working toward when they do not work toward any win condition at all.

2 Likes

VOTE: Bystander

Post little and react weirdly to pressure. If you want skim paradox hazard. We mischopped him there because he was playing in his previous wolf meta but he was town so thats his town meta now

1 Like

I don’t townlean rhea for like level of analysis or effort for the record lol. She said something about like as a wolf not checking super closely anymore for logical consistency and I sorta believe that and am thinking in that area. Like there is some pretty towny connectedness and then like when she changes opinions on people it has been like this is nice and buyable and good stuff in good amounts

Also like after her first really long post when she would respond to individual posts with first-take stances on those posts I found it towny, it felt like she like couldn’t help having alignment-opinions on things that were happening whereas I am imagining wolf!rhea as mainly doing more crafted posts that are spent more time developing and polishing

Still not a super strong lock but like a decent townlean meh

Idk I just found their pop-in sulit vote outright pretty scummy lol. It felt like a wolf scared of engaging in the thread and uncomfortable generating natural content. Depending on marlunas level of experience

Some other slots have had some depressingly null brief pop-ins but I wouldn’t feel like describing them as uncomfortable

1 Like

I think maybe apo seems kinda un-agenda’d and that seems villagery. Like if I imagine apo w I feel like the wolves would be…really comfortable and like under no threat and I don’t rly see that being the world idk lol

I find it funny also that my reads were described by people as trying to seem towny lol

I think as scum I do try to seem towny but with like goofy one-liners that everyone finds villagery lmao, I don’t think I’ve ever consciously tried to make analysis look good

wtf marluna voting marluna

I missed that

Yeah, I’ve seen them slank as both alignments but their posts are entirely devoid of content as wolf. The only game in which I remember phraze did anything remotely towny as wolf was when I wolfed with her, she randed wolf vig, i made a show of bussing our godfather on D1 (because it was Brad and he was an obvwolf) and then I got caught for bussing him and phraze vigged me for credit. She rode on that clear straight into F3 and won without posting above the minimum for the rest of the game.

That was a few years ago but tbh I haven’t heard anything to change my view of how she plays.

Idk lmfao

I’m curious why Apo wanted to give phraze more time lol, like was specifically related to phraze as a player

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I haven’t finished but I’m tired so I think I’ll just post these now
not ordered within tiers, and names without an explanation are ones which I haven’t finished looking at (the ones with a single linked post I did finish tho) (also Apo is an exception, I should look there again)

Medium town:

Sheepsaysmeep - 518, and I also like this:

W!Sheep would likely fare better by taking more control of the discussion, rather than surrendering it to townies. One could argue it’s because of a lack of WIM, but Sheep’s earlier posts show otherwise.

Rhea - 1052 has my general opinion, which has grown stronger after thinking about it more and seeing Rhea to continue to not push agenda with how they progressed on Creature.

Lean town:

Wind

Light town:

Bionic
Frost
Bystander

Apocryphal -
The following ping me as towny
I should explain more but I want to finish this before taking a nap
There’s probably more AI content in the ISO but zzzzzzzzzzzz

LittleLee - The points expressed in 174, 323, and 324 still hold weight for me, but they’re dampened by Lee having lurked today, visible in his like history:

Creature - Originally, I townleaned him, as detailed in 1150. After learning that he would likely fake these types of posts as wolf, this doesn’t hold up well. I do think it’s still at least slightly >rand town given how he has to imitate these as wolf intentionally, rather than just doing it naturally as town, but that’s pretty weak

GTH town:

Sulit - 514

Null:

Derps - 1062

tutuu
Hippo

Luxy - Before looking through their ISO now, I expected to wolfread them - I had remembered finding their early read on sulit to be a stretch, and more importantly I knew Wind is claiming Luxy has shown a pretty accurate wolftell. I’m not sure now, though, as their read on sulit:

feels fine to me now, and Luxy claims to have found Wind very quickly in their most recent towngame:

So it makes sense for Luxy to react this way, given that he generally finds Wind town quickly.

Light wolf:

Phraze - see the Phraze section of 1150

Marluna - The confidence expressed in their first post (and vote on sulit) is pretty odd; it doesn’t make sense for them to find this one confident read while not seeing anything AI elsewhere. They also seem to drop this push when they return to thread.

1 Like

Why are you tired? Did you sleep?

VOTE: sirderpsalot

idk who I want to vote rn
my reads are sbpc-y which worries me somewhat, and Luxy is null for me
@Luxy I had meant to ask - you’ve said you’ve found Wind town quickly in a lot of games, could you list games where this happened, and if possible pull quotes to show it

ok benguined

but yeah I slept, probably not enough tho
also I am usually behind on sleep because uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :joy_cat:

1 Like

You might be a wolf. I expected more of you. Watch your back

1 Like

If you had posted your reads in one big place theyd look more awesome. By cutting them apart it makes it look like you put less effort when skimming. Okay fine ill forgive you. But ill be a bit wary

I’ve had some embarrassing failures sometimes trying to apply this over the years. But sometimes sbpc is ok if it feels like it has been an SBPC gamestate and not worth being scared abt. At least that’s how I’m reading it :sob: maybe optimistically

I feel like a number of us like naturally reached SBPC-looking reads independently and it makes me feel better abt that pov

1 Like

Skimmed Luxys ISO and good with my vote their nothing really towny jumped out to me