Sulit

Phraze

Luxy

WOLF

Unsorted/un-ISO’d:

LittleLee
Creature
Bionic

I’m a little out of practice writing readlists like this. Nowadays I just spit out reads at random because nobody looks at them anyway after I die lol.

Also I would not dismiss the possibility that there could be a deepwolf in my higher tiers. Particularly Rhea but also Zugzwang have the most potential to be in my blind spot, I think. I wouldn’t touch them right now, and would actively veto wagoning them, but i would reevaluate in a few days if I suspect they’re pushing agenda.

huh

all of your lower tiers are low posters

I don’t think they claimed a wolftell on me per se but that the comment I made was often made by other people wolfing about them.

I was trying to give an explanation on why I in particular would make that comment

1 Like

I know you said you townread Luxy, I don’t think it’s weird that you put him at the top. I think it’s weird that you townread him and dislike the wagon, but haven’t actually said what you dislike about the wagon. Do you dislike people’s reasoning? Anyone’s reasoning in particular more than others? Or do you dislike how quickly it built up after I started pushing for it?

I don’t think the luxy case is golden, could flip wolf but idk at this point. Think they could have been townier and ISOing them kind of lines up where a wolf would be doing d1, but nothing crazy pings me as a wolfy. but there’s been a decent amount of discussion on the slot we can probably use for reads (hehe tutuu spew) so overall I am not super opposed to luxy vote.

Yeah and the last post I made that you commented on, you said my post about hippo voting frost was disingenuous.

I really do think Bionic is the slot that is most likely to flip mafia but I can’t explain it well enough

I’m on mobile but FAM4 and FAM2 iirc

Anything further than that was 3+ years ago and I don’t remember specific games. However, I have played with Wind for 3ish years on old FOL and I always remembered them being very towny.

I will try and find quotes in FAM2 when I get to a computer

1 Like

Luxy isn’t lowposting

Derps and Marluna are right in the null range where I haven’t quite sorted them but I’ve also iso’d them so I can’t really say I didn’t sort them

Btw I usually defend Frost when I’m town so Frost OMGUSing me for voting them is not a scummy move for them, I’d expect them to do that as town as it has a legitimate reason behind it probably (even though they didn’t say this and I was kinda waiting for them to but they never did)

Yeah I know that, and I think you’re likely both town for it
I’ve seen this happen before

I don’t like the wagon bc I townread him lol

And derps vote was wolfy

And bionics vote was wolfy

1 Like

VOTE: Bionic @Bionic

I am @ing you out of respect to let you know I shall be mustering the troops for next 30 mins before I go sleep

Derps has been NAI imo vote Bionic

@Bionic do you have a reason for voting Luxy other than sheeping ApoThau?

WWA and Tutuu’s progression on me has made sense. I don’t think my wagon started from wolves.

I particularly like the caution with which tutu has treated my slot even though they have now decided to vote me.

I haven’t had a look at Derps and Bionic so I will do when I get a chance.