The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

I think Derps is a good enough mafia player to know that randomly popping in and voting someone who just received 2 other votes in last minute is a super bad look, so I fully believe Derps’ claim that they were coincidentally reading and wanted to vote Luxy at that time anyway. Doesn’t make Derps town but I do not agree with the argument that it is a bad look for them.

2 Likes

Nah it was their reasoning after

He said something like “didn’t see anything towny”

The wording was off putting

It wasn’t like he thought Luxy was a wolf

1 Like

I’m clearly just the nullest of nulls to him and thus the wolfiest :^)

1 Like

I mean that’s also kinda true though, basically just mirrors what I said i swear haha?

1 Like

Just read through the progression of Derps voting Luxy, ApoThau commenting on it, and then the back-and-forth about it
Meh, I’m kinda lukewarm on it? Maybe ApoThau (and sulit for that matter) are right that it’s a badly justified vote
I think it’s kinda NAI for Derps in particular, just based off of memory, but I can’t really argue that it’s a well-reasoned vote lol

I don’t want to go all aboard the defend derps train cuz they could well be mafia I just don’t think the arguments put forward against them are good

Nahhh it’s just the wording

and the progression doesn’t really make sense given what they said with their original vote

Kindaa, I see what you mean that they said they had a reason and then their reason was weak sauce but I don’t think it’s something a towny wouldn’t do when that quite literally is the reason luxy had suspicoun for most people who were sussing them anyway?

Idk, I don’t think Derps makes sense for d1 off of that sentence

also I swear I posted about thinking your posting was towny when you came back to the thread but I looked to find that and I didn’t see that my bad lol

I liked some of your posts yesterday

1 Like

imo if we yeet Derps today it would kinda just be a shrugyeet
I wouldn’t feel particularly bad if he flipped town but I wouldn’t be surprised
I’d probably feel good if he flipped wolf because lol get rekt, but I wouldn’t bet on it either
I just think we have better options

1 Like

Yeah I agree

Like, options who are actually under debate and not just “whatever”

I think derps is wolf but ok what other options

someone mentioned Bionic was a good option earlier i think

I’m trying to determine what I think of Bionic

no way

2 Likes

Just for this before going to bed

What options are better, did you wait this long to say that