The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Frost do you want to stop voting me and vote someone else

I think Phraze is wolf but I kinda get why that’s not a hard sell to others
She has fewer posts than Derps who I’ve been saying is a shrugyeet, and I mostly played with her on MC when it existed, only once or twice here
And she was extremely polarized back then

I’ve spent the whole day calling for luxy’s head and also said several times that Phraze is frozen as a wolf

Then what better options, don’t dodge the question

I’d vote Phraze

Frost my friend you answer 1 out of every 20 questions I ask you, you are the master question dodger

1 Like

Shut

id vote phraze too if they’re polarized

but im salty that u guys are fine with phraze and not derps

Btw, for whatever it’s worth, I don’t subscribe to the “Derps might be low posting as scum” argument (I think it was @Zugzwang who asked about this earlier) because I’m quite sure Derps was more interested in playing as wolf and 3p than he was as town, unless he was FPSing as town.

1 Like

Frost who do you think is mafia and switch your vote off me pls

Stop nagging me and I will

Frost what’s your top 5 fast food stops

You could have answered and done it in this post instead of telling me to stop nagging you

I think either of them could make themselves obvious in another day or two tbh
Which is why I wasn’t going after Phraze primarily today, but considering she kind of never did anything else after the last time I checked her ISO, I do think it’s just a sign she randed wolf
Might just be that I’m worse at reading Derps, honestly. I do think he’s usually fairly easy to find as town and I haven’t found him, but when I started pushing for the Luxy wagon, the wagons were on Derps and me. The Derps wagon has probably been around all day and I think by wagonomics it’s less likely to be on a wolf.

I fucking said. Luxy or Phraze.

In case you havent noticed, I only want Wind to answer my question.

People dense these days

Maybe try reading my posts??

Both Luxy and Phraze are better wagon options than Derps
Was that not what you asked me?

Frost avoiding giving reads

And these are not better options, you have been chasing it all day and consider more options.

So no thats not what you said