for reference

So it’s an omgus?

okay tell me how i am acting like in jail

no im leaving

1 Like

Pulling a frostwolf, I see
Classic

Ofc i wanna stay alive over someone who likely could be mafia

But hippo is the only one voting you? What are you worried about lol?

For the record I remember finding derps morning pretty wolfy (not just the vote) and I feel extremely indifferent about luxy, like at best Rand to me

Like basically the opposite of windwards stances on those 2 wagons lol

1 Like

If we don’t get hippo d1 he’s gonna try again seriously when he finds an opportunity to misexe me

How tf do people like my posts after literally 0.5 seconds of them being posted lmao it feels so strange

Don’t worry about hippo

Black magic

UNVOTE

A player is a player they’re still 1 against me, and towneies who follow him + mafia

1 Like

I guess now that I’m re-reading ISO, I want to believe derps does prefer wolfing, and if he is that sort of player then maybe his ISO is TWTBW = town is my new gut, lol

Why are you so obsessively concerned about getting misexed later on? It’s D1, nobody has any flip info (except wolves I guess), you don’t have a real wagon on you, and if you’re town you can probably find more useful things to worry about than latching onto Hippo’s push on you.

Other wagons aren’t looking good either

Luxy had derps who is another wagon and Tutuu who was a wagon
Derps has rhea and sheep who are hard to read when they post walls, sheep a bit less

Okay @Zugzwang I lied about FAM2. In FAM2 I didn’t mention Wind at all until Day 3 where I had him PoE’d. I think he didn’t interact too much Day 1 and 2 and was busy. However, I re-evalled on it pretty quickly once they started defending themselves, although they were later shot in ITAs.

1 Like

I’d rather just not have a ticking bomb on me whenever hippo feels opportunistic

1 Like

That is more or less my experience playing with Derps, yeah
I do feel like I find him more easily when he’s town, but I’m pretty sure there were several games in which everyone except for me thought he was scummy and he was town and got misexed?
I think even in FAM4 he had a lot of scumreads on him, mine included, because he claimed 3P and then walked it back. I don’t remember what he flipped but I think it was also town. Lol