The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Personally tbh like I am not passionate but I would not outright veto unlike some other wagons idk lol

1 Like

Yeah fair
I’m just wondering where to keep my vote so I can log off for the night and not get locked into wasting my vote on a vanity wagon

Feeling less like throwing Luxy off a cliff by now

I’m kinda here too; atm I’d rather Phraze over anyone else but I’m still not super convinced there either

A very large multitude of people in their first posts went little lee is like obviously town as she basically doesn’t post as wolf

2 Likes

this is misinfo lol

1 Like

VOTE: Bystander

still think lee likely town but ur reasoning for the pass is strange

iirc there was a game in which Phraze went on vacation with like no internet access
She was town, and she posted like 3-5 times a day but actually did drop a read or two
As wolf I’ve seen her actually get replaced out for not posting at all
This is probably an unfair characterization of her meta but I do feel like she participates more as town, even if she’s busy

Really

I at least remember being like wow this is one of the best examples of thread spew that I have seen

I couldve sworn I heard that Lee posts equal amounts as any alignment but has no actual content as a wolf

it was me and tutuu cuz me lee tutu wolfed together as a team lol

1 Like

I feel like I remember Apo calling lee town for similar reasons and someone else like maybe luxy or smth

God do I have to go find this lol would that be useful rn

and we discussed a bit and ended up on likely towen but like

they’re fairly new to mafia

their first game, they rolled wolf and were pretty frozen; they got D1ed
game here

he rolled town in Dethy, and was significantly more solvey

this meta was then used to catch w!Lee in FAM4, where he was a lot less active/solvey (D1, he would’ve had, like, ~7 posts, but I pressured him to reach 11 because of my role)

so yeah in general he’s tended to be less active/solvey as wolf, but he’s also new so I wouldn’t be too surprised if he improved

2 Likes

idk maybe im wring if i didnt see that

but what i remember is tutu and me talking abt it.

earwig

?

Ok I think regardless like

If u agree they were town I think it’s fair memory to say they had a decent start in context of meta ?? According to numerous people

I would rather do like phraze or creature who have at no moment start or end impressed

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaa ok I have to eat dinner now
be back soontm