The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Don’t question my reasoning it’s fullproof

Tbh I wasn’t liking yesterday when Frost already had two wolfreads and only one townread.

I find frost difficult to read based on the past couple of games with him. He kinda just does his own thing.

1 Like

ok I read through and I see this

what makes it towny to you tho

It really isn’t

I think I’d look at Frost after Phraze

I remember him being a lot more active in another game where he was town

So him being inactive here could mean by sbpc he’s a wolf

But he also could be just in the same situation as I am so I am willing to give him the benefit of doubt for today

Pre-eod Vibecheck is like

Phraze/Hippo/Derps/Tutuu tbh

Yeah ik, he’s a tough read usually
I think the only time I recall incorrectly townreading him was in the Upick AI game where he was a 3p serial killer who won by default of being alive after D4 or whatever the wincon was
And in a way, I was correct that he was uninformed and wolves were pushing an agenda on him
I was just incorrect in assuming that he was town for it lol

Creature can u read sirderps and maybe luxy (much longer)

Like I could totally see all three of these flipping town and lynching them because they’re lowposting feels almost like taking an =rand shot. Alternatively, they can just be wolf as =rand too.

If anything Frost is probably the worst because they’ve given some content that wasn’t great

I would still look into his slot more later
I just don’t really think he’s “wolfy” because I find his usual town game to be wolfy as well lol

1 Like

Lies (this is the part where I make sure you understood that post was clearly a joke)

So 2 of them u feel are basicallu Rand shots, can u talk a bit exactly what ur feelings are on the tier above them?

Yeah I still think Phraze is least probable to flip town out of those names
But would also slot in Derps as =rand which is why I’m not voting him… nor Marluna

Inspire me user luxy

Jokes aren’t real

in the game i played w/ Phraze she was like
sort her reasins on reads were

(i dont wanna say like bad, but like

formulated on like. kind of a more selfish way. think omgus)

think her singular read on me was like that like being annoyed abt being ignored just feels like
not smth a wolf would do,

a wolf in her position in the first place wants to be ignored so

2 Likes

Anyway my work here is done (it’s probably not but I want to sleep)
Gn

gn

Oh no one told me that my bad

im lurking while on the phone btw