The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

VOTE: hippo

Ok I am boarding my airplane gn windwardawu

1 Like

If they’d post that would be quite useful

My memory of SirDerpsAlot is that his playstyle sounds quite powerwolfy at some times but then he just turns out to be town

I know he posts a lot, but just tends to sound like a mess

I didn’t see him posting this game though

Lol
That’s a fair point I guess but I didn’t exactly consider that a read
She didn’t ping you, she didn’t make any other comment on it, just that one post
And it felt to me like she made that post for the sake of posting
I might just be wrong :person_shrugging:

1 Like

awu

Awu

1 Like

Bionic and Derps both voted me for questionable reasons, however, I don’t think based on their playstyles that they were particularly AI. I’ll quote my posts where I discussed them prior. I woke up to being top wagon so I decided to start there. The only person I haven’t looked at in depth today was Apo as I don’t want to sift through an almost 400 post ISO.

There are already like two players (Frost, SDA) who I’d expect to be posting a lot more as town but also I technically should be in that category too and perhaps their inactivity is more related to lack of time/motivation (just like mine) than alignment

kind of feels like a town who got annoyed that the one person they attempted to interact with ignored them and then quit

like in the deck mafia game she started like GOING at the IC for his treatment on her slot once she started playing game on d2

2 Likes

This is probably conf bias but I don’t like the conclusion that both of our votes are just nai

Also just realized SirDerpsAlot now has that cartoon bear pfp which means I saw him posting but his posta just didn’t seem memorable

They weren’t

Also I’m given a new pfp every game

It’s hard to have an opinion on your votes when neither of them had much reasoning behind them.

I think it’s unlikely you’re both wolves at the same time because I feel like that would stick out like a sore thumb - two wolves jumping on a what I think is a town-lead wagon with very little reasoning, pushing it to the top wagon.

Imagine changing pfps with each game

I do a lot of pfp changing, but only when I get tired of my old pfp

1 Like

I get changing pfps, I do it as well

But each game is inconceivable

1 Like

Yeah that’s why I said it’s probably just conf bias cuz I intrinsically understand it is a fair interpretation

unvoteA1 :pleading_face:

Nya?