The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

I ask the community to gift me a new pfp each game

But why

I don’t remember why I started doing it initially tbh I just kept it going when I came back after an extended break

I find it amusing to see what people give me

Yeah fair

read my last few posts abt phraze

honestly like

my read on phraze has been acknowledged but not acted upon

its either i have shitty threadpull or
theres SUM going on

yehaw

i feel like phraze flips town and then we start over tmr but w.e

I currently have players who seen towny enough and players who don’t seen towny enough

The first category is made up of Apocryphal, bystander, sheepsaysmeep, Rhea and Zugzwang roughly this order

I’d add WindwardAway in if Phraze flips wolf

The second category is made up of the rest, which includes players like Luxy who the few posts I saw from them didn’t impress me

They’re not wolf indicative posts, they just aren’t convincing me the player making them is town (though I only read a few posts from Luxy and maybe I am unfairly singling them out)

1 Like

Theirs a few people iv had TRs on but none of them are really anywhere near being lynched and other than kinda Luxy I don’t really have any other wolf reads so I don’t have anything major to contribute atm

also hippos PUSH ON TUTU EARLY ON IS SO THE SAME AS THE PUSH OIN LEAFIA IN HAZBIN

ok boom bye scum i js thought about this tutu one

I would be open to flipping Marluna based on her first two posts alone lol

But I recognise Wind said something about them not being a big poster as either alignment.

For reference, the posts in question from Phraze.

@bystander idk, maybe it’s just the “sus” at the end of her post that made me not take it as a serious read
But like, I can’t tell how serious it was because she never came back to the thread
I decided to review it again to see if I would think your read is more correct than mine, but my opinion hasn’t changed
So I’ll keep my vote there, and I’ll take the blame if she flips town, since I’ve been pushing her the most. (if she flips wolf, I’m taking the credit anyway lol)

mmmmmmmm
if someone’s posting as wolf and they haven’t read much, their reads are naturally gonna be self-centered because that’s what they’re aware of

I am mostly following WindwardAway’s read on Phraze

WWA seems to have a lot better experience with Phraze and they seem to have a good reason to suspect a player I otherwise would nullread

kinda went back and forth here with your latter point of “a wolf doesn’t want to draw attention to themselves”
I don’t think it works though because there’s not a lot Phraze could say that doesn’t draw attention

AND THEN this game

not post

read my next post in response to wwaa