The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

The obvious read is that SDA doesn’t look great from the Rhea night kill.

And I don’t think SDA is a player that mafia use the night kill to implicate.

1 Like

Apo and Zugz were the players that Rhea seemed to interact with the most and were townreading them, so I think it would be unlikely they would night kill Rhea either.

I also feel like Rhea was putting a decent amount of pressure on Creature to actually do something? And had re-evaluated them to a null, which isn’t a great look for Creature either.

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this was very useless

Game Name Postcount Died/Game end Alignment Day Phases Able to post: Avg. Posts per Day
Kaguya-sama Love is War mafia 310 N7 Town 7 44.28571429
'80s Wild Overhaul 369 D5 Town 5 73.8
Starcraft Overhaul 242 N6 Town 6 40.33333333
AI Upick 82 D4 Town 4 20.5
BOTF XVI: Calm before the storm 87 D4, but botc so D5, but D5 ended ~immediately so D4 Town 4 21.75
Nightmare woods FM 63 Replaced during D3, 28.75 hours in Town 3 21
TOTA KE 53 N2 Town 2 26.5
Stratagem-27 42 N1 Town 1 42
April Showers Overhaul 107 N2 Town 2 53.5
FAM3 260 D3 (partway thru) Town 3 86.66666667
Lackadaisy FM 151 D3 Town 3 50.33333333
BOTF XIX: Fall of Rome 170 N4, but botc so ended D6 Town 6 28.33333333
TOS3: Jackals within 189 D8 Town 8 23.625
BOTF XX: Mathematician’s hell 80 N2, but botc so D4 Town 4 20
Undertale overhaul 48 D3 Town 3 16
Combinatorics Mafia 144 D4 Mafia 4 36
Paradox Hazard 62 D2 Mafia 2 31
FAM4 367 N5 Town 5 73.4

so. this is marluna’s postcount data
unfortunately they’ve barely rolled mafia, and they’re also not polarized

Overall, I think the following PoE based on players who would not veto a Rhea nightkill or actively want Rhea killed would be:

LittleLee
sulit
Creature
tutuu
bys
Bionic
Marluna
Phraze
SDA
Frost

Taking out my own individual stronger townreads as at now:

Creature
Bionic
tutuu
Marluna
Phraze
SDA
Frost

2 Likes

I am very bad at sheets. so I made town be 0 and mafia be 1 because idk how to do it otherwise
and uh. yeah this is not helpful

1 Like

Tutuu is a player who I’m not entirely sure about at the moment.

When they first made their post about my early sulit read, I didn’t like it. Upon questioning, their reasoning at least made sense to me and I thought it could be a thought a towny could have.

That being said, the post the Zugz has pointed out earlier today has certainly gave me pause about tutuu’s intentions this game.

1 Like

does this mean you still thought it was wolfy, but plausible for a townie to think?

My thought process was more, “okay what they’re saying makes sense and is a valid explanation for their reasoning behind the post, so I don’t think they’re making it up”. I’m not entirely sure whether it’s wolfy or not and I kind of think they could make the post as either alignment?

It was a bit of a cop out read since it allowed them to shade me without actually making a read on me directly - their reasoning was “based on past experience with other players who are not Luxy, this is how likely I think this post comes from a person who is wolfing versus a person who is town”.

1 Like

im going to sleep ill think in the morning

So in a roundabout way, yes it made me think the post was less wolfy than when I initially read it

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Strictly speaking, they were making a read on you there as much as one normally would be. Plenty of reads are (usually implicitly but nevertheless) based on the “I have seen wolves do this more than town, therefore this is wolfy” or vice versa.

But I see the argument that tutuu, by presenting it like that, avoids getting in the dirt, so to speak. As they are claiming to make a factual observation about what they’ve seen.

1 Like

Thanks for trying at least :joy:

2 Likes

morning. off day. got a w for my job.

1 Like

rip our townies (idk hippopotamus)

mmmmmmmmm
when they initially presented the read, though, they didn’t use the justification of what they’ve seen
they only did that when questioned
so this argument doesn’t work

Tbh that’s fair I didn’t think of that - obviously not every read is going to be meta specific to me. Maybe the way Tutuu presented was just weird.

nyaaaaaaa does this mean you’ll be more active today

Yeah they didn’t present it up front, the stuff about their past experience came out when I questioned them about it