The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

gut reads are fine, but where was further engagement? if you got a vibe there, why not check it a bit? unless it is playstyle

Sry, irl stuff happened.

This weekend wasn’t the best for me. (I wasn’t prepared to almost nullpost either.)

1 Like

Also I’m pretty sure I was mafia in planet9, too. (I think that was the name of that game.)

Also Knight errand 2.

How did you miss 2 of my most prominent wolf games? Lol.

(Okay, planet9 was years ago, that’s understandable, but KE2 was like my comeback game…)

Odds there is one wolf, I am concerned why Rhea isn’t protected

iirc sulit pinged me yesterday asking why i wasnt here for eod - eod is 5 am and i was asleep. ill read later after i start my day

I bet the n1 watcher is mafia. If im town n1 watcher going on rhea n1 seems like the move 99% of the time

Or dead.
Had the tewo dead players claimed their role?

No; the mafia would be taking quite the risk killing rhea n1 against the town watcher. They dont know if its hippo or rhea

I’ve just gone through Derps’ ISO and this stood out to me as a really towny thought?

They knew it wasn’t hippo since hippo claimed one of the last 6 roles on the role list and N1 Watcher is the first, no?

Right, I see your point.

1 Like

Was Rhea a prominent townread?
(I am mostly blanked out regarding of D1.)

Yes - if you scroll up you can see what I think about the Rhea nightkill. I’d like to see if you agree.

I agree on your WWA take.

For the rest I don’t have enought context in your summary to give strong opinions.

Fair enough, given you have missed most of day one, could you please have a look at the ISOs of Bionic, Derps, Frost or Creature?

1 Like

Hippo could have been lying but the point wasnt “hippo could have been watcher” the point was “mafia didnt know town watcher wouldnt watch rhea”

I think so

She was mostly leading in terms of making good posts and analyzing in great depth. Shes a very strong player

Yeah, I was getting at it was even more unlikely that mafia would think N1 Watcher was dead, since hippo claimed a role that wasn’t it.

1 Like