The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Im in the mood to make esoteric / reachy reads. I used to be good at those. Something something yolo big balls

I think Marluna is town for this post and this post alone. I shes mafia i dont trust her to not spew her tmi / agenda in this point. The point was “i think mafia wouldnt take a big risk” and her reply was “the watcher could be dead though” but the mafia has no clue if the n1 watcher is dead (which would have been hippo or rhea)

So in order for marluna to be mafia she either got confused herself and was therefore earnest about the logic of mafia somehow knowing n1 watcher could be dead ergo attack rhea safe(i dont think this is likely)

Or she is just wolfing and made up a lie / wolf post with the hopes it would come off as towny (not impossible). “Due dilligence” would have been the mindset

Or she is town and her logic about this is very transparent (“we dont know if the watcher is dead, so we need to account for the possibility”). “Due dilligence”

This sounded way better in my head, when i was thinking it through i went like “aha! Gotcha!”. Im not sure if i explained this (what im thinking; the read) very well. It might come off as random words to you (plural you)

But yeah i had a decently strong feeling Marluna is town

1 Like

VOTE: SirDerpsAlot

I think that sheeping the N1 kill ought to be the starting point. If one were to deviate, I would think they should do that only if they have a good reason to

Sounds about right

VOTE: Derps

1 Like

This is particularly the case in Mountainous games or role madness games where everybody is equal in terms of roles. Not so in games with a few PRs and lots of VTs, you account for PR hunting there as the reason for people getting NKEd

Im going super saiyan wolves beware. Im going full throttle and i cant stop wont stop motherfucker

Btw.
There is ninja on the script.

So N1 watcher isn’t necessary to be evil, imo.

1 Like

The two 1-shot ninjas are the N2 and N3 alignment cops but i also didnt consider that their ninja modifier could apply to carrying the factional kill. Perhaps this was done for balancing reasons to make the role less bad for wolves. That’s neat

Oh wait if those roles are mafia can they ninja kill on n1 too? Oh wait

If they can you are definitely right - either n1 watcher is mafia or either one of the cops is mafia

I agree it was a weak vote but I actually think it’s a little more likely to come from town!phraze unless both phraze and bystander are wolves

I wrote something last night, will paste it in a bit

(got a work meeting will be back)

Phraze also plays on NUF iirc but I think she goes by username Ruri there? Or maybe she does use Phraze, idk

I’m gonna be honest I’m not happy about the flip, but yeah there is info there
But also, I generated enough discussion surrounding Phraze that I don’t think it would’ve been infoless. I retract my scumread on her, though, since from what I see, she’s slightly towny from her eod appearance and vote on bystander when bystander wasn’t even a wagon.
What I’m concerned about is that if phraze is town, where the fuck did the wolves go on the wagons? Are wolves voting derps, or is derps a wolf?
Feels a bit jumpy to say that one of sulit/Derps is a wolf but that’s what I’ve been thinking overnight

Notes from N1 after Hippo’s flip:

Level 0 thought is that wolves knew which role Hippo had and wanted him out
So wolves probably have one or more of the roles at the bottom of the list
Not sure whether I think bystander is sus for pushing the lunch off of phraze and onto hippo, I don’t think phraze’s appearance at eod was wolfy actually so bystander may be right
I feel unsure about Zugzwang because IF the wagon choices were all town, he could very easily be a wolf who doesn’t care about the flip
I lowkey want to throw Bionic off a cliff for trying to get Hippo out all day
But if phraze is also town, why would wolves go for a hippo wagon other than to just spread out a bit?
Also derps was still a wagon, maybe now is a good time to scrutinize him more

Sorry for improper formatting I just wanted to dump this here before I forget again.
Gonna finish catching up now.

1 Like

Fuck that was the wrong text formatting lmao
I used spoiler tags instead of summary tags, my bad

1 Like

Silly klutz airhead windy

1 Like

Yeah but like… Hippo was a roleblocker, a joat, a rolecop, or a voyeur
Rolecop isn’t super useful for town cause it only cops living players and roles are completely NAI
Roleblocker can be useful if used correctly to prevent a kill, and if wolves don’t have a strongman
Joat seems useful though? Or maybe it’s just my opinion

But as I said, I think it’s entirely plausible wolves wanted Hippo’s role out

It’s not hard for their teammates to ping them, no
It’s just that I think phraze only makes that vote as town or as wolf with exactly bystander

I can consider Luxy being town and being wrong on that sulit townread - its possible i jumped the gun assuming Luxy wouldnt make a wrong read like that and basing my solve off of that. I dont have independent thought on sulit yet

Im here
I’m never around at sod/eod tho cause that’s 4 am for me lol

I’m not the N1 watcher but I wouldn’t have watched Rhea tbh

1 Like