The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

@Crescent @idot

i did, in my iso

Asks for softclaim in #353

Calls him town in #658

Shades everyone voting him

Up until post 1,000, he doesn’t even mention him outside of this.

1 Like

I believe you. Okay I admit it I didnt read.

Kiiruma.

then lets do it.

VOTE: kiiruma

fuck your mech

Knew it.

Here’s the thing though.

Go read SDA’s ISO.

He barely even talks about Kiiruma and then Kiiruma is suddenly treated as mech confirmed? Who started this logic?

Not me, certainly?

I will admit I didnt see much logic in derps’ posts I was here for.

Millium was upset at sir derps due to not explaining reads. Particularly on kiiruma. Then there were some discussions. From my understanding

-t

Derps must have something mechanical behind it, don’t push it.
I can prove myself.

My modifier makes it harder but I’ll do so.

All i remember is derps thought Kii was locktown beacuse they also mentioned having some hindrance mechanism to their roles

1 Like

Tbf i went into details asking questions on tbe matter and there were points where derp was hedging on it, so i dont even think they are mech clear. Derp is still more so calling them townie for a social aspect and not that they supposedly have some mech info that insinuates that might be town, because they still cant confirm it makes them town

Oh, is he townreading him because they share the same modifier? I thought theyre masons

-t

It’s possible there is a bit of mech backing it up but of course we can’t exactly be revealing much about ourselves now can we?

I mean that was my understanding of it anyways

1 Like

you claimed watcher sod2 as scum

I see through you.

I only didn’t vote him, because, as I said before, I didn’t want to create a NINTH DIFFERENT TRAIN TODAY. But now? ALL ABOARD.

VOTE: Kiiruma

This is someone who absolutely reeks of scum stalling with a BS claim and then disappearing to use it. Wrongboy has defended his disappearance, but I’ve tried to ask other people questions on this and have been ignored.

And it’s interesting how we seem to be the only two who have actually stood against this “Mech” nonsense. If Kiiruma flips scum there’s no way this “Mech” shield he’s been guarded with is pure.

Tbf derp also says he physically cant talk more about the read so i just accepted it, since m probably not getting anythjng more detailed

1 Like