The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

VOTE: trsiccar

you have been accused of being scum. How do you plead?

2 Likes

Like the scummiest place you can park a vote is being the only person to be voting a specific player late in the day when the votals are split and the way he reasoned this out was like the polar opposite of how mafia sociology actually works and it was so bad it made me question if scum would actually talk like that.

1 Like

Weā€™re soooo smart

trisscar*

sorry for the typo

Somehow I donā€™t quite believe you. But feel free to point me to the post in question.

Not the swat raid, but like fly splatter you swat at the flies.

But it only seemed based on Kiiruma claiming ā€œI can confirm myself, but not until some nondescript time laterā€.

I said the thread has been so towny one of the two idle people might be scum. Hence, you have been accused. What say you?

A NEW PERSON APPEARS

I have but one question of vital importance for youā€¦

ā€¦Do you like cats?

1 Like

I thiught it was sirderps own role. Not his social read on kiiruma

-t

also ye gods I prefer the internals of this site to MU it is SO much better to not have to refresh every few seconds gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

So Chris is apparently has been paying atleaset a bit of attention.

Creasentā€™s argument about Kii seems decent would like kii to comeback and provide reads for sure.

You have one hour and 20 minutes, Trisscar. You better get used to it.

sideeye You decided to pin things on AFK or lurker people this far into the day?

I have three kitties at home, one of whom is on my bed stretched out under a space heater. Yes.

All I needed to know for today thank you~

1 Like

Correct. I am just cool like that.

Imma go check that out.

1 Like

1 Like

I c.

Well to avoid your further displeasure in that regard, Iā€™ll take a look at things in a mo.

1 Like