The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

you claimed watcher sod2 as scum

I see through you.

I only didn’t vote him, because, as I said before, I didn’t want to create a NINTH DIFFERENT TRAIN TODAY. But now? ALL ABOARD.

VOTE: Kiiruma

This is someone who absolutely reeks of scum stalling with a BS claim and then disappearing to use it. Wrongboy has defended his disappearance, but I’ve tried to ask other people questions on this and have been ignored.

And it’s interesting how we seem to be the only two who have actually stood against this “Mech” nonsense. If Kiiruma flips scum there’s no way this “Mech” shield he’s been guarded with is pure.

Tbf derp also says he physically cant talk more about the read so i just accepted it, since m probably not getting anythjng more detailed

1 Like

You mean when I was the wolf watcher? Huh, crazy.

Oh hey we summoned the scum.

… Yes.

tutuu, why the fuck are you voting me?

its my fault that was the second time I voted you

1 Like

Hmm, there can be explanation behind this, but its best not to discuss that.

1 Like

What does the name robyn mean to you specifically

I think u voted 3 towns at the start. Sirderps, kiiruma (i thought hes masons with sirderps) and millium

-t

I am busy the last hour of day, CRESCENT I deputize you to be my voice. Unless you suddenly decide to kill me, then you dont do that.

fair

Will my alignment be 100% confirmed when I do my thing? No.
However, I will be able to help prove my claim and also it has an added benefit to it, that no I will not be sharing.

If they were masons they would no need to even bother hedging on whether kiiruma is confirmed

2 Likes

very good player who i know how to read

So basically.

Chris and I both state we want Kiiruma dead for hours, but we’re not voting him because he’s being defended for bad reasons.

As soon as Chris votes him, he posts.

…This is probably not coincidental.

Which they have been doing, since they are still leaning on a social read to call them town

it’s more likely i voted a scum and you’re misreading someone

but like, i’ll catch up tomorrow cause i admit this game has been on the backburner for me

1 Like

Hi if you don’t notice… it is my birthday.
Funnily enough just came back from a meal.

Went for a Korean BBQ.
I’m full af but figured to be around for a bit before EoD to answer stuff

1 Like