The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Will my alignment be 100% confirmed when I do my thing? No.
However, I will be able to help prove my claim and also it has an added benefit to it, that no I will not be sharing.

If they were masons they would no need to even bother hedging on whether kiiruma is confirmed

2 Likes

very good player who i know how to read

So basically.

Chris and I both state we want Kiiruma dead for hours, but weā€™re not voting him because heā€™s being defended for bad reasons.

As soon as Chris votes him, he posts.

ā€¦This is probably not coincidental.

Which they have been doing, since they are still leaning on a social read to call them town

itā€™s more likely i voted a scum and youā€™re misreading someone

but like, iā€™ll catch up tomorrow cause i admit this game has been on the backburner for me

1 Like

Hi if you donā€™t noticeā€¦ it is my birthday.
Funnily enough just came back from a meal.

Went for a Korean BBQ.
Iā€™m full af but figured to be around for a bit before EoD to answer stuff

1 Like

If Kii os scum wouldnā€™t shock me if Chris is also scum but this is a very bad reasoning of. Hris told me to do this in a game past

By the way Hal why did you list a town read on me early

To be fair, its either quick death or slow agonizing death. Not to mention thereā€™s plenty of time to investigate several players before it becomes apparent someone get poisoned.

Still a really werid reason to think someone is scum tbh

VOTE: Kiiruma

Sheeping achro, my partner is fine with it too

-t

@Someone No offense, youā€™re on the first base now.

They thought sir derps is scum for the same reason and voted them. I dont think its that wild

-t

I mean youā€™re right. This is one of those votes by Chris I could see being a bus he doesnā€™t expect to gain traction, and it has the added benefit of gaining my favor.

For goodness sake at least let me try and prove myself.
Like Iā€™m not really able to bluff my ability.

chris isnā€™t going to hell tunnel his partner
/shrug

Happy birthday!

Oh my fucking god

Who do you propose as the cw