The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I have thoughts on what these mean and do wanna discuss them, but anticlaim bleh.

@idot Still wanna talk to you about stuff.

anyway. @Millium Why did you vote frost last second, despite him having 0 votes at the time?

-:coffee:

Cause thats where i wanted to be, irrelevant to what it wouldve done to the current VC

frost was clearly a vanity wagon. the only ‘benefit’ you got from that was appearances.

despite clearly wanting to kill Bean, you just gave up on that chance for appearances because…

she scumreads achro too. im not sure if she read my scumread on the quote

anyway achro, crescent, millium are all blatantly non-town

VOTE: Achromatic

-t

Frost is polarised and was obv town ^_^

I didn’t even convince Zug of this so I’m just being a bitch

1 Like

may you didn’t convince yourself of this

Shut up you can’t tell the truth when I’m being a bitch

I kind of think Frost just lied about being vanillized for… No reason in particular? But no, I think I have an idea.

I saw a game like this once, loaded with backup flips. The town got completely destroyed by auto-assuming all the town backup roles backed up roles that were also town (The “backup potion maker” was town, but the “potion maker” was scum, for example… I think there was another one of these but I don’t remember what. I didn’t play in this game). I have a suspicion this game is following a similar model, and it makes me wonder if the regular normalizer in particular actually is scum. It wouldn’t make the target anticlaimable if it worked the way Hal’s flip suggested.

crescent
millium
???

achro

i will case later yes yes but im hopeful it might be obvious? if i need to fight tooth and nail frankly im not gonna give 100% of my energy. achro was suspicious for so many reasons yesterday

-t

1 Like

the regular normalizer was derps.

Oh.

I just immediately got flashbacks and ran with them

good morning

okay yall wtf was that eod

Ok but wasn’t your main reason “Achro hasn;t been full quoting posts”? Like that’s a really weird and shaky reason.

yeah honestly, given achro’s description of his role yesterday. either he has insane invest results rn or he’s mafia/3p.

its not weird whatsoever

you can think its weird. i am of the opposite opinion. i am confident it makes sense and that achro isn’t town

also i dont understand the first part of your message. its tutuu rn. i was the one who made the read in the first place. im not sure what gar has to do with it

-t

Like I’m not a fan of the slot rn for my own reasons, but “not full quoting” in there games doesn’t have the same weight to it as stuff like say news reporting?

I am a role that does things.

I tried to target triss last night

Instead i visited friend millium.

Sorry friend millium