The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

good morning

okay yall wtf was that eod

Ok but wasn’t your main reason “Achro hasn;t been full quoting posts”? Like that’s a really weird and shaky reason.

yeah honestly, given achro’s description of his role yesterday. either he has insane invest results rn or he’s mafia/3p.

-:coffee:

its not weird whatsoever

you can think its weird. i am of the opposite opinion. i am confident it makes sense and that achro isn’t town

also i dont understand the first part of your message. its tutuu rn. i was the one who made the read in the first place. im not sure what gar has to do with it

-t

Like I’m not a fan of the slot rn for my own reasons, but “not full quoting” in there games doesn’t have the same weight to it as stuff like say news reporting?

I am a role that does things.

I tried to target triss last night

Instead i visited friend millium.

Sorry friend millium

you’re ignoring the context that he spent 250 posts without full quoting and only did it after he was top wagon, near eod to save himself and push his second mischop

and ignoring the context that i know him relatively well. he is no stranger to me. it isnt a general read

-t

Soooo, does everyone who doesn’t full quote end up as a scumread, or is this just Achromatic? Because I feel like you’re arguing meta at that point.

And tbh I’m not inclined to guess which part of the hydra is speaking at any given time.

looks like i preemptively answered ur first line. for the second line i sign my posts at the end

-t

Lol

No I’m aware, but I also tend to identify things based on pfp and not a short signature at the bottom of posts, so I’m unlikely to remember which of you said what to begin with.

…You got told that you visited Millium?

best case scenario its 6 town vs 4 non-town

potentially 5 town vs 5 non-town and we already lost parity :)

-t

1 Like

I was told this yes.

What.

If Millium were scum I don’t think Frostwolf was killed by scum, for the record. It’s a completely nonsensical kill for scum Millium to make.

What

crescent is also blatant mafia and is being townread for exactly zero reason. it was fine to townread her on day 1 but u guys just ignored her posts on day 2

-t

An investigative role that got redirected would be told they are redirected.

This, does not mean that you get told who you were redirected to, I assume. What.