The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I feel like I’ve seen Sultan instantly vote Chris before and I’ve been trying to remember the game in which it happened for context.

That would be most helpful but I don’t exactly think that it’d be necessarily alignment indicative if it’s only happened once.

Ok Beancat is currently putting likes on some of my posts so they’re definitely here.

This has nothing to do with that fact

Correct, there are also players who I have mix between good and evil in this block.

Fuck I havent played in so long and I dont have any metareads anymore

Catchup

If the first votes actually knew about this and was not memeing i will say minus town points to them, feels very weird of “oooh i might be scum”

Normally I’d read this as town but this kinda seems performative
The question was clearly “May hasnt posted in the hydra” and this slot got very aggressive

Bad read

Gut town

Like this is a very different attitude to the “why u going for inactives”

Noted

This strikes me as someone that went hunting for a “sketchy” thing, was told (correctly) they were wrong, and decided to double down on it regardless cause being adamant would seem towny
In other words, scum

Okay yeah this quite scum

Good morning

VOTE: kiiruma

Crescent gets an eyebrow raise for now

Bean town

1 Like

Who are we voting to Lynch?

click the hammer icon on any post and itll show you the current votes of that post (bottom right of any post to find the hammer)

I appreciate the questioning but this is 100%something scum would latch onto to as their scum read on someone

Anyone wanna give me a summary on whats sup?

I’ve never played any political game like Mafia, Werewolf, Town of Salem or Traitor Mechanic so I have no idea what I am doing here. There’s been like 550 posts which is a lot to read, can someone just give me the answer? Winning my first game would be sweet and encourage me to come back for a 2nd time.

Wait, are you calling me scum? That’s pretty rude dude :/
Isn’t there a rule about calling people names ‽

Sultan was referring to Kiiruma.

Anyway I get all sorts of fraudulent vibes coming from this post. Even someone “new” would have a basic understanding of the concept of “scum” in mafia game.

I don’t think you’re a new player.

good morning good morning!!

Scum and Null are new terms for me with respects to my knowledge of political games. I think there is a cheat sheet of terminology for this game, but I closed it out and didn’t read it.

no

i think
sirderp is probably my top tr, they seemed angy,
in a town way
Psyaryu, 500 posts is nothing on this site
READ UP BEFORE IT BECOMES 2K!!!