The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

why would you need a strong wolf read on someone to vote them

also

@Psyaryu come play now >:(

Do you need accurate read to vote someone and not to vote someone? Yes.

I won’t vote someone unless I already have a strong scum read on them or it’s the end of the day and I have to put a vote down. If there’s any time in an entire game I may have a “slip”, it’s the end of day 1.

This feels super ambiguous.

Does this mean you’re watching Beancat, or someone who voted Beancat?

The latter, about the players voting Beancat, like I did read Wrongboy.

also has beancat posted yet? because theyve been in the thread for sure

Beancat, Kaba…However it was spelled, IGCD, and Psy have not done anything yet.

Beancat liked one of my posts so theyve been in thread

theyve chosen not to post

Also how do I ISO players who haven’t recently posted? Like I figured out how to ISO recent posters with that button.

Just for clarification you guys don’t use dumbass roles that incentivize not posting right

I dont think something like that would pass review because thats dumb but I havent really played much of any FM recently so I cant say for sure

His last game here he tripped on acid instead of posting so we chopped him for being afk and he flipped town.

-t ?/50

Sultan decided to inexplicably fake a role that couldn’t post in the first half of day 1 as cop in a recent game and was promptly murdered by the town for it.

We don’t look kindly upon that kind of role or claim~

Tripped on acid what

LSD

That’s pretty based I think I like them

1 Like

I call next brb

you can click on the pings of each player in the OP to open up their profile and ISO them. They need 2 posts I think minimum for ISO function to work

Frequent posters under the OP also shows how many posts everyone has if you ever want to quickly check everyone’s activity thru the game

1 Like