The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I’m not blaming Derps for adding weak to me.
I’m saying Derps removed the 1 great thing about my character. Because my role was initially

Bad modifier (Non-consecutive)
Good modifier (“Soul-Scrying”)
Meh ability (Witch)

And due to Derps removing “Soul-Scrying” I became a Non-Consecutive Witch
However in addition to this I gained a Weak modifier from some fucker so I became a Non-Consecutive “Weak” Witch

Did you do something to me? Be real honest with me?

Main thing I notice is that in AI UPick, Frost seems to kinda float in thread doing not much, while in Stellaris he frequently mentions his read of townleaning Luka and scumreading Icet.

-:coffee:

Kiiruma do not make yourself anticlaimable.

i looked back quickly and it’s like uh, achro was mostly just vibing, which when town was on the mark about his team he later claimed that as town it makes sense because as scum he would be playing harder.
he cant be nightkilled in purgatory, so as town it would make sense for him to be laid back.
in this game he is similar early on due to the fact that he joined this game just to have fun, when pushed for a w/w with Someone, he just voted them.
but he’s making pushes of his own this game which is different?
if that’s worth anything
i don’t think it’s much because this game has mech and achro is in a different position

1 Like

I’m not anticlaimable

1 Like

Ah

Sorry I’m just neurotic about this given past events

1 Like

The whole i thought they were lovers/masons is hilarious in that, i pointed out reasons why that was never the case, and at this point it almost feels like some of u were actually hoping that in a way that feels like u are on the wolf team that likely killed them lol

I learn between 5-10 words from the first player’s role (The one who gets redirected)

1 Like

and on n3, if you use your ability, you have a chance of dying, x2

sus

VOTE: Kiiruma

I targeted Psy and Derps.
This does not mean Psy killed Derps because I didn’t get any feedback due to the fucking Soul-Scrying bit getting removed.

However I did ask who people wanted me to target and Derps said they wanted me to confirm myself on Psy.

Personally i think achro’s PoE feels wrong, which is probably means he is a wolf. The problem is this feels like the town games ive seen and not like the wolf game ive seen. So if anyone has a more recent achro wolf game, i would appreciate it

This is basically a rolecop claim on top of what else you’re claiming?

and since its claimed, we cant really use this as a cop check if a town member gave it to you, cause maf will just kill you n3

Ex-fucking-actly.
Because I’m targeting 2 people

He just finished one!

okay.

I wish i was dead