The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

sus

VOTE: Kiiruma

I targeted Psy and Derps.
This does not mean Psy killed Derps because I didn’t get any feedback due to the fucking Soul-Scrying bit getting removed.

However I did ask who people wanted me to target and Derps said they wanted me to confirm myself on Psy.

Personally i think achro’s PoE feels wrong, which is probably means he is a wolf. The problem is this feels like the town games ive seen and not like the wolf game ive seen. So if anyone has a more recent achro wolf game, i would appreciate it

This is basically a rolecop claim on top of what else you’re claiming?

and since its claimed, we cant really use this as a cop check if a town member gave it to you, cause maf will just kill you n3

Ex-fucking-actly.
Because I’m targeting 2 people

He just finished one!

okay.

I wish i was dead

don’t act on n3.

1 Like

Eh, it’s non-consecutive and that’s an unremovable modifier since it’s not the modifier in quotation marks from the seems of things.

And if mafia has a way to give bad modifiers (I know I gained Weak for example) then having stronger abilities would balance it out.

or if you do, don’t say so. best case scenario, you psych mafia out and they attack someone else, and you live with 2 greenchecks (provided no scum rber.)

1 Like

So you aren’t certain? Didn’t I told you to pick me though or am I suppose to visit you?

We really dont need to be talking about this if im being honest here

mafia can probably add bad modifiers

I asked Derps in the end because Derps was a global townread.
Derps told me to pick Psy.

This is why Psy was my 1st target. And I chose Derps as my second.
I just don’t want people to tunnelvision Psy today because they could be good.

1 Like

problem solved
which leads me to the next problem:
why is there a role that gives weak modifiers out? that could be harmful to scum, or harmful to town, based off a guessing game

Postulating about Osie-inspired setups is generally shooting in the dark tbh, though I might do so anyway later.

2 Likes

harmful to town

1 Like