The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

-:coffee:

Pbpa
@beancat

p#538
point towards Crescent actually isn’t bad, but I am curious why you would normally town read this?
I dont understand what was bad about Frost’s statement about Kiiruma here? unless u think this is like a w/w interaction?
Gut town on Derp is w/e
calling out the Crescent’s contradiction is good
Kiiruma read is probably fine in hindsight. Im not particularly sure how “thought out” Bean’s wolf reads are as scum, but also doubling down doesn’t necessarily make someone a wolf, so meh

another call out on Crescent, will note though I’m not sure why this slot never gets voted by them, given they specifically called out things I would consider wolfy in a bubble

the unvote based on “saying they can self resolve” is maybe okay? I just find it hard to believe that Bean makes this progression naturally?

this kinda self-awarness tends to come from town more than not I think? but also it seems like a lot of words, given they literally gut town them off self voting, and they never said anything to make me believe they were half serious

Bean literally pulled the context right off the post which feels gross

What do u mean here by quite the reaction for this accusation?

p#1582
Good callout on Wrongboy, but also like they singled out the posting little, and didn’t bother asking what they found strange. Tonally its fine, but like again it feels more like they are being reactive over being proactive.
Im not even sure what u are arguing towards Frost, since Idot is literally saying that someone shouldn’t be town read for that, and not calling them a wolf for it, from my understanding
Re-iteration on why they handled Crescent the way they did, though they haven’t really given a strong read here

this post is definitely wild, given they didn’t even bother to write names initially, but checks out with p#1588, so its not as bad as I had originally thought

p#1607
Why did u cross me out?
Why is Sultan townie for voting you even if they have reasoning? is this how u evaluate wagons on urself? people have reasoning are town? u didn’t even talk about the reasoning
I like their question towards Frost, it feels completely different than how they’ve handle other people, but again I ask, Why? Why did Frost get that treatment?

p#1608
soft, most softs tend to come from town in a bubble

p#1641
had the potential to be great if they actually u know gave some thoughts on Someone here, but they just disappeared for 400 posts lol

p#2100
I will keep noting the fact that Frost gets different treatment than everyone else

p#2102
probably townie?

P#2110
good to see them remembering stuff

p#2129
p#2131
arent great posts, feels a bit performative, but I do like they said they would double check achro’s posts in p#2145, which they did this time in p#2165

p#2251
sheep votes always feel wolfy, and Frost seems to be a bit stronger than mildly, and they specifically voted Wrongboy for their vote on them, so ???

p#2254
makes no sense to me, and feels like it just shades them

p#2266
is a good reaction IMO

p#2276
I believe it

p#2401
p#2693
what a wild sequence that makes utterly no sense to me, this mech has never been talked about from what I remember, and 2714 still doesnt really help me understand what was happening there. I love how wrong boy is just somehow in their scum leans again. The progression their makes no sense, and somehow Frost is a null? this read list is bad like really bad, the only thing that aligns with anything is their bottom PoE, of Crescent, of which Im not sure why they didn’t just vote there? Psy just feels like a lazy read because, “dey troll”. Okay later on they say it really isn’t strong and re-iterate their reasoning. but like a vote doesnt hurt, im not sure why people are so allergic to voting

p#2723
this explain why achro is where he is, but like Bean went out of their way to check their reads, and they didn’t mention anything about it it affected the initial call out

p#2731
u get no town points for agreeing with reasons to vote u, and this reaction feels out of place given they randomly claimed they had an important PR. Im also not sure what they find weak about Idot’s achro read. But as usual no vote

nothing else of important, other than the fact they seemed to ignore their train, this time, which is direct contrast to how they reacted day 1. Im not even sure how much I expect out of Bean even after claiming they are an important PR, and handle today knowing they are top wagon.

Stop rolefishing thanks? is good, but like also NAI

like their are moments that are townie, but like Bean is special in that I tend to read them by how they play, rather than a lot of the context. There are some heavy inconsistencies in their votes and reads, that make it feel as if they are making up their reads, and the disproportionate handling of their wagon and specific players, still makes me think this a wolf. If I am wrong I am wrong, but I dont feel like they are playing this game as someone with an important role, and they just dont exhibit behavior of being lost in the sauce. Which makes me think they are just fishing for posts to call out, and not genuinely trying to solve people. Not that I hate everything I still think some of their reactions are townie, its just like, I want this dead. If i hedge now and this ends up being a wolf, I will hate myself more for not for once putting my foot down, over me being wrong on a slot like Bean who I dont expect to help me solve this game even if they are town

/shrug

thread is always dead when I am home, I literally can never real time, outside of work, or my days off

1 Like

i am here nya nya nya
multitasking but here

wrong quote but you get it

were you gonna say anything about that quote

no (i idly click a lot so I tend to select text)

though. idk how I could’ve selected such a big block

1 Like

yeah. sure is weird.

if i go to sleep in 3 hours and wake up to the wagons being 3/2/8 in the morning, i am unvoting and im just going to min post for the rest of the game

1 Like

this wagon formation always makes people panic swap 15 minutes before eod

1 Like

atlas are you trying to scare me
it’s not happening nya nya nya i’m not tutuu

1 Like

oh, so you do read!

1 Like

any comments about what happened, then?

if i had a day vig right now, I’d probably just shoot Wrongboy lmao

1 Like

i’m at you/millium town rn
i don’t think the mech on frost is clearing but May TRs him for it and we are. yet to sort that
still want to hear more from Kii on his mech. i will say more when we responds

Idot I feel has pings both ways
Overall, I don’t understand how tutuu consistently gives off an impression of confidence, especially given her play last game where she was kinda timid and sheeped a lot
There are various individual posts from them I townread though

(i have more thoughts but I will let you respond to these as I type them)

1 Like

pff
sorry for the pretentiousness
but we’re playing a back and forth, bear with me

theres no mech on frost
hes just claiming to be vanillized

no offense taken, tbh i have. less thoughts than I normally would and less of a grip on the game
like usually i’d have more TRs by now
does not help that derps got NKed

1 Like

@Crescent
can i get some town/wolf games from you?