The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

im going outside for a smoke, and then im going to do tutuu, need to keep myself awake lol

Which game was that again

Wild West 2. I checked

@Achromatic
Do urself next, why are u town

I’m more of a snide dick as town than I am as scum to my friends.

I do not go out of my way to pocket you and then troll your vig shot :joy_cat: I go “wisp, we can do it! come on! work with me!” or some generic shit idk you’ve seen me do it 1000 times but it’s hard to think of it in the moment until its too late.

My nightkill habits are maybe non-optimal. I’m not sure how much I regret that one, though. People just don’t execute you! They never do! I’m similar on my home site; wolves love to keep me alive, “oh May looks so bad surely they’ll execute her soon”, and I just keep talking and talking and talking and so long as there’s enough of a Words Gap between me and everybody else I never die. And the wolves just keep putting off killing me as I slowly get more correct. I should play good here. Why don’t I play good here

Who else is a wolf other than idot?

I almost got executed without being redchecked for the first time over there… as mech town, because they wanted to hand a 3P executioner on me a win. Why the hell don’t I play good on FoL it’s not even entirely an environment thing I can look at my posts here versus there and go yeah the ones here are worse. Well I won’t dwell on it until postgame. Only mafia to play for now

You dont play on FoL, FoL plays you

I think Triss might be a mirror, that’d be dope. Also their reasoning for voting me is pretty shit tbh. Just talking out of their ass with game logic in order to justify voting for me.

Sultan’s been really lethargic this entire game which i think is very scummy for him, he hasn’t been interacting with me as much as he should as town.

Psy could be 3p, I guess? It’d line up with them doing jack shit but also not really knowing how to handle me.

I remember my first game on fol people were telling me i had a big ego and I shouldn’t be so confident.

just like mtgs.

memories

I mean yes i equate u being an ass to yojr town game more so then your wolf game, but i think your wolf game has a lot of you making good town reads, and pushing votes on specific town for bad reasons.

And while i think its unfair to say u should always be right, i think you have had a dtrong hand in killing town, too much for liking, and im not going to read you off your treatment of me, bevause i know ur wolf game could easily have me tied up saying “yes senpai” to everything u say

I just feel like I’ve been going downhill and downhill. I think it’s mostly perception. I remember my confidence in postgame and not my doubts. My winrate has absolutely gone way up. But I feel less impressed by my play. My town play, at least. It feels like it’s been so long since I’ve genuinely made a read or deduction I’m proud of.

No moping midgame. I’m going to bed now.

I havent been good since poisoner 21 and KE1

TRUE.

You know how I do, mostly unpolarized to my core. Let me go check something.

nope that doesn’t help my case.

Looks like you’ve got to guess, gl wisp

Well, here’s one thing i actually don’t know why i would do as scum. Tunnel kiiruma all day 1, well past when people really wanted to kill him, and then fake clear him sod day 2 and also outing that i weaken people.

I am sure some creative mind will tell you how this is part of some master plan of mine, but it’s just cope lol

tbh im not interested in voting any of the people that have claimed, outside like beancat, since they are the only claim that is basically unproven

Zug messaged me in hydra chat to call me out about this post being a complete and blatant lie. He was correct