The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I havent been good since poisoner 21 and KE1

TRUE.

You know how I do, mostly unpolarized to my core. Let me go check something.

nope that doesn’t help my case.

Looks like you’ve got to guess, gl wisp

Well, here’s one thing i actually don’t know why i would do as scum. Tunnel kiiruma all day 1, well past when people really wanted to kill him, and then fake clear him sod day 2 and also outing that i weaken people.

I am sure some creative mind will tell you how this is part of some master plan of mine, but it’s just cope lol

tbh im not interested in voting any of the people that have claimed, outside like beancat, since they are the only claim that is basically unproven

Zug messaged me in hydra chat to call me out about this post being a complete and blatant lie. He was correct

what scum team are you rocking with?

Does it Feel Right for it to be in Sultan/Psy/Trisscar/Crescent

beancat
SultanOfSlam
idot
Trisscar
Psy

I think Crescent is blantantly townie and I will lose to that
I am a lot happier with May after interacting with them tonight

I will continue to sort the above

oh, so minus me tring beancat we have the same bottom 4

cool

tbh I dont even particularly want to see idot die, but if they dont flip that trash read on me, i am voting them

I will never call crescent “blatantly townie” for respect reasons but i haven’t seen any red flags.

@Kiiruma

Carry us to victory who is the scum

I just think it’s sultan/triss/x

Triss from what I saw of them in the Loop game we played acts a lot like this as wolf… indignation at townplay, questioning clears.

VOTE: sul

i think if i lock in sultan, this is a wild vote if I put Psy as X

Someone (4): hal, Kiiruma, Achromatic, idot
Psyaryu (4): Frostwolf103, wrongboy, beancat, SultanOfSlam
Frostwolf103 (3): Atlas, SirDerpsAlot, Psyaryu
hal (1): Someone
beancat (1): Millium

Not Voting (2): Trisscar, Crescent

this was 5 mins before the day ended

this vote is just so bad, and I dont believe that Sultan believes this is wolfy

i have a lot of work ahead of me irl. im going to read here, i have some stuff i need to respond to to gar. i will case my scumreads and myself, then im gone unless its to repeat myself to questions. i cant afford to thread camp and im not interested in begging, i think achro is obv wolf and im not gonna beg over and over to chop him, waste of my time. if we lose we lose, gg and we move on. let me read the thread first

-t

why did you cop kiiruma n1 did you address this. you unvoted him d1 citing you believed sirderps’ green on him

-t