The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Frostwolf is not dead. Millium is not dead

Someone else could’ve added it also

A town player, that is. But I think it was probably scum

Being able to add a weak modifier to someone doesn’t sound like a town action.

so, d1, you used your first ability on derps.
n1, you redirected 2 players, and learned a few letters in their name, and the poison doesnt work

what does this modifier do, in its entirety? this is vaguely relevant

Hal, Millium, Idot, SultanofSlam, Frostwolf103, Wrongboy, Kiiruma

Beancat, Achromatic, Crescent, SirDerpsAlot, Psyaryu, Someone, Atlas, Trisscar

Supposedly five townies on top and bottom list,

yeah scum did it.

im noticing something. far weirder.

Weak is a powerful modifier. With a powerful downside, sure, but I once gave wolves the ability to make someone Weak and they didn’t take it. It’s a redcheck

I’m not blaming Derps for adding weak to me.
I’m saying Derps removed the 1 great thing about my character. Because my role was initially

Bad modifier (Non-consecutive)
Good modifier (“Soul-Scrying”)
Meh ability (Witch)

And due to Derps removing “Soul-Scrying” I became a Non-Consecutive Witch
However in addition to this I gained a Weak modifier from some fucker so I became a Non-Consecutive “Weak” Witch

Did you do something to me? Be real honest with me?

Main thing I notice is that in AI UPick, Frost seems to kinda float in thread doing not much, while in Stellaris he frequently mentions his read of townleaning Luka and scumreading Icet.

-:coffee:

Kiiruma do not make yourself anticlaimable.

i looked back quickly and it’s like uh, achro was mostly just vibing, which when town was on the mark about his team he later claimed that as town it makes sense because as scum he would be playing harder.
he cant be nightkilled in purgatory, so as town it would make sense for him to be laid back.
in this game he is similar early on due to the fact that he joined this game just to have fun, when pushed for a w/w with Someone, he just voted them.
but he’s making pushes of his own this game which is different?
if that’s worth anything
i don’t think it’s much because this game has mech and achro is in a different position

1 Like

I’m not anticlaimable

1 Like

Ah

Sorry I’m just neurotic about this given past events

1 Like

The whole i thought they were lovers/masons is hilarious in that, i pointed out reasons why that was never the case, and at this point it almost feels like some of u were actually hoping that in a way that feels like u are on the wolf team that likely killed them lol

I learn between 5-10 words from the first player’s role (The one who gets redirected)

1 Like

and on n3, if you use your ability, you have a chance of dying, x2