The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

The issue is, even when I flip, I don’t know what it say about Psy because it’s possible it goes:

Modifier remove
Action resolve
Modifier add

And I can’t confirm where the action resolve goes fully.

i hear you
why did you want to save Frost?

town read

why townread

similar methods to town games I have seen, different from scum game i saw where he almost fooled me.

What exactly did u do to psy?

what are “similar methods”

Achro you don’t think Frost would keep you alive this game to achieve similar results from that game they’ve mentioned earlier?

Everything about Kiiruma’s claim makes me think of Corrik from the other community but I don’t know if you guys have any Corrik type players here.

Corrik is… Special, with the insane fakeclaims he tends to come up with sometimes. Not a safe bet to assume he would have a doppleganger here this soon.

Anyways what I’m looking for from Kiiruma today is more consistency. Dropping off a cliff yesterday the moment pressure went off is what pinged me on him.

his seemingly random way of sorting people into groups and checking his notes over and over

Also apologies for not defending Someone better. I townread them, I should’ve made a third counterwagon, I should’ve stopped the wagon from appearing in the first place

it is very hard to fool me more than once in my experience. You are free to ignore me and murder him if you like tho

Redirect psy to Derps.
I would’ve learned a few words to do with Psy’s rolecard but Derps removed that modifier :sob:

I’m sure Derps was good intentioned and thought it would remove Non-Consecutive too but it didn’t.

Psy did claim that they don’t really do anything until N3+ iirc so in that case I’ve done basically nothing to them?

i believe he did that in stellaris mash also. and in that 3p game

So OoP as I know it tends to throw “miscellaneous” right before “kill”, and in fact the only things after “kill” are “recruit” and “inspect”.

Although, not sure if weak is a “kill”, or tied into “block” which comes before kill, so eh?

if im wrong i want you to stop me
it’s your towntell to stop town from making bad decisions is it not? >:)

How did u have a town read on them? Im not rven sure why they were a wagon in the first place? But who am i, i actively choose to not jump into eod and kept my vote on bean

It was my birthday I hate to point it out but we all have times when we might not be 100% invested.
I was around at weird and awkward times due to that thing lol

I didnt see those games.

As much as I hate to defend him, Psy isn’t confirmed anything if Kiiruma dies. Being redirected to SDA is not proof he killed SDA.

1 Like