The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

i think that you use it for other stuff. you made other reads based off it. to confirm whether or not people checked something. stuff like that. confirm that may went to check baker’s flip. i haven’t seen you use it as a general read to read ppl based off general speed

-t 18/50

what does this mean im confused

mmmmm i see
it was partially ‘do you have interesting towny thought quickly’ rather than purely ‘do you just post quickly’
or at least that’s what I think i had in mind. i posted it ~as soon as I thought of it so.

1 Like

It’s not really anything to go on because that former list of people has been posting since the game came up.

Conversely, almost none of the people in the latter list have posted yet. It’s too early to make any kind of distinction based on “when” people posted.

Votecount as of P#244

beancat (4): Millium, Frostwolf103, wrongboy, Achromatic
wrongboy (1): idot
idot (1): SirDerpsAlot

Not Voting (9): Kiiruma, beancat, Someone, hal, SultanOfSlam, Psyaryu, IfGodCouldDie, Kabazame, Crescent

Exactly,

I can’t get a read like that.

Then why did you quote yourself and make those lists to begin with?

Because I was active in the period of post 147 to 217

The top list is who were present at that time, the bottom is not who where present at the time.

It’s too unreliable to clear most of the top list players, excluding myself, as townies.

It’s more you agreed with me that you made a long post that didn’t really say anything so I was questioning why you made it in the first place.

Or branding anyone in the top list as wolves either.

What the fuck is going on?
Why is there anyone with 4 votes this early into the day?

Am I missing something? It’s been like 250 posts

1 Like

i realize you said you can’t quite articulate it but
can you try to explain further

I mean, you get my point why this long post just explains that I cant catch a wolf in this.

Bean had 4 votes in like 20 posts because RVS is dumb. Last game I saw had a guy hit 5 votes in the first 80 or so.

he’s posting a lot and he’s wilding. in the 2 wolf games i’ve seen him he was posting less and was chilling more; trying to come off as more agreeable. town frost likes to go goblin mode

-t 19/50

1 Like

hmmmm
what posts do not seem agreeable

Perhaps its just me, but I would have expected Kiiruma at least try to read, instead of being confused about the votes he should probably know the answer already to his own question.

Iv decided this is frost soft claiming because thats funny

yeah upon thinking of this it reminds me of the read arctic made about comments on the luka wagon last game